Jerome Sinclair

Cam the Ram

Ipswich and Derby are both keen on signing Watford starlet Jerome Sinclair on loan.

Sinclair, 20, has struggled to hold down a regular place at Watford and they are ready to let him go out to the Championship in January to get more games.

Former Liverpool striker Sinclair, who previously had a spell on loan at Wigan, joined Watford last summer in a deal which could rise to £4m.

Watford still have high hopes for Sinclair but believe a loan spell could help his progression.

Brentford were keen to sign him last summer and could see him as a replacement for Scott Hogan as he looks to join West Ham this week. But the Bees have yet to move for him.

Sinclair has featured six times for Watford this season and scored his first Hornets' goal in Saturday's FA Cup win against Burton.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ipswich-derby-lining-up-loan-9590523

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

to be honest   i wouldnt mind seeing Bamford  come back on loan  

Isn't he going back to Boro permanently???

I'm not his biggest fan but he is desperately in need of First team football.

He had such a big future ahead of him when he signed from Forest. Now look at him, can't get a game for Burnley. 

2 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Isn't he going back to Boro permanently???

I'm not his biggest fan but he is desperately in need of First team football.

He had such a big future ahead of him when he signed from Forest. Now look at him, can't get a game for Burnley. 

he  was only on loan at Boro  ..   hes still a Chelsea player  ..    but loan spells at  Palace  ,  Norwich  , Burnley   have not worked out for him  ..but rumour is   that Bamford is going back to Chelsea  from Burnley    not scored in the premiership   but his stats look good as a championship player     18  for Mk Dons    ,    8  for us      and 17 for Boro  ..    so i envisage   some championship club will try to get him on loan this transfer window 

1 minute ago, neil62uk said:

he  was only on loan at Boro  ..   hes still a Chelsea player  ..    but loan spells at  Palace  ,  Norwich  , Burnley   have not worked out for him  ..but rumour is   that Bamford is going back to Chelsea  from Burnley    not scored in the premiership   but his stats look good as a championship player     18  for Mk Dons    ,    8  for us      and 17 for Boro  ..    so i envisage   some championship club will try to get him on loan this transfer window 

MK Dons were in League 1, but still think hes very good at championship level

Archived