Razza Camara

Arsene Titman

Razza always had a touch of a Tony Daley type for me. Fast legs, aim for the byline and cross. If the path is blocked its look to pass back more often than not or loose the ball.

Watched him against Preston and thought wow he's going to set the wing on fire, not really happened since then for me.

Wish him well if he goes but with so little games hard to say whether it's good or bad, just probably a chance for Mac to maybe  help balance the books for someone like Sako

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

I don't think we've seen enough of Camara to gauge his quality but to say he's clueless is ludicrous. If the stories about Sako are accurate and he ends up at Pride Park then, based on what I've seen of Camara, with Sako, we will have a far better, more powerful, goal-scoring wide player. We wouldn't miss Camara if he returns to France and good luck to him.

Who will miss Camara? I won't as I personally don't rate him. Now I know I'm not the barometer of all things but the guy has not pulled up trees nor has he genuinely demonstrated that he could hence why he's never been given the chance bar injuries of course. To say il ludicrous is an opinion but you genuinely feel Theo was a great player? People are so naive when it comes to measuring talent and base it upon effort only... there's a difference and you can clearly tell those who have a footballing brain - btw you can have skill without the footballing brain - I don't doubt the lad can do a trick or two but when it really matters has he got quality - he runs down blind alleys whenever I've seen him but that's opinions... you must have your weird rose tinted glasses on....

1 hour ago, mike93rh said:

Like many others on here, I like what I've seen from Razza despite having had very sparse game time (part injuries fault, part managers not picking him).

Before this season I'd seen nothing to make me think Pearce would turn into anything special and yet, given a run in the team, he's been a rock.

Makes me wonder if moving Razza on before giving him a similar chance would be a mistake, given he has actually shown promise already... 

Without being rude but what promise??? I'm genuinely at a loss... what possible examples have we got that demonstrate his quality as a player at circa 27 years old that will take us to the next level?.... 12 months ago when the transfer went through I groaned and I still groan now... a waste of money and obvious why the last few managers haven't given him more game or fame time 

6 minutes ago, Sir Ramalot said:

Who will miss Camara? I won't as I personally don't rate him. Now I know I'm not the barometer of all things but the guy has not pulled up trees nor has he genuinely demonstrated that he could hence why he's never been given the chance bar injuries of course. To say il ludicrous is an opinion but you genuinely feel Theo was a great player? People are so naive when it comes to measuring talent and base it upon effort only... there's a difference and you can clearly tell those who have a footballing brain - btw you can have skill without the footballing brain - I don't doubt the lad can do a trick or two but when it really matters has he got quality - he runs down blind alleys whenever I've seen him but that's opinions... you must have your weird rose tinted glasses on....

My word that's a conceited response - you must be chief scout at Barcelona judging how you have the ability to assess talent when others don't! Also, pray tell me where exactly did I give an opinion on Theo?

CARDIFF EYE CAMARA

Cardiff City are being linked with a move for Derby winger Abdoul Camara, Wales Online reports. 

The 26-year-old only joined the Rams in January – moving from French side Angers for £1.25m – but has been limited to just 11 substitute appearances in his year at the club, and could be looking for a move in search of more game time.

from sky.sports.com

19 hours ago, Makedoh said:

CARDIFF EYE CAMARA

Cardiff City are being linked with a move for Derby winger Abdoul Camara, Wales Online reports. 

The 26-year-old only joined the Rams in January – moving from French side Angers for £1.25m – but has been limited to just 11 substitute appearances in his year at the club, and could be looking for a move in search of more game time.

from sky.sports.com

Keep please 

From what ive seen of him im hapoy for him to go

He has raw pace but has the control or a rapist. The odd time stuff comes off but he looks out of his depth, passes to him bounce off him, not the best passer. Just doesnt look up to it  

1 hour ago, G-Ram said:

From what ive seen of him im hapoy for him to go

He has raw pace but has the control or a rapist. The odd time stuff comes off but he looks out of his depth, passes to him bounce off him, not the best passer. Just doesnt look up to it  

His song is far better than he is, maybe there's a correlation?

I wouldn't be sad to see him go or delighted to see him stay, 264 minutes in a Derby shirt isn't enough to give any kind of opinion on him either way.

Never really been given a chance, partly due to injuries, 27 years old next month and only ever started more than 10 games in one season, something not right there even for a late developer.

I've never seen a player improve so much by his tweets like Camara, clearly has a future in social media after football.

Funny thing is it was probably social media where Clement saw him, these 2 minute YouTube compilations have a lot to answer for.

Take me back to the VHS Wanchope days.

18 minutes ago, David said:

I wouldn't be sad to see him go or delighted to see him stay, 264 minutes in a Derby shirt isn't enough to give any kind of opinion on him either way.

Never really been given a chance, partly due to injuries, 27 years old next month and only ever started more than 10 games in one season, something not right there even for a late developer.

I've never seen a player improve so much by his tweets like Camara, clearly has a future in social media after football.

Funny thing is it was probably social media where Clement saw him, these 2 minute YouTube compilations have a lot to answer for.

Take me back to the VHS Wanchope days.

Or Clement may have seen him while at PSG? 

anyway keep him here and give him a chance IMO.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-manager-steve-mcclaren-responds-to-abdoul-camara-transfer-speculation/story-30035628-detail/story.html

Derby County boss Steve McClaren has heard nothing about interest from five clubs in winger Abdoul Camara.

And McClaren added that Camara could start for the Rams in Saturday's FA Cup third-round tie against West Bromwich Albion at the Hawthorns.

Five clubs - two French and three from the Championship - are said to be "eyeing a move" for Camara in this January transfer window.

Amazing that a player such as Razza has somehow gained a brilliant reputation, despite showing or doing anything to justify his fee and wages.

And yet Richard Keoghs name is dragged through the dirt most weeks despite being part of one of our most successful defences and clearly being a good championship player.

Its amazing what a foreign name and a few step overs can do.

I'm happy for him to be given a chance but I imagine what he's shown in training has probably been similar to what we've seen in his cameos on the pitch.

8 hours ago, richinspain said:

Somebody tell @Inverurie Ram to stop just in case he finally comes up with one!

richinspain is insane, his name is'nt Michael Cane, la, la, la........hey!

richinspain give us a song, give us a song

you're so quiet you sound like Nottingham!

You're only in Spain so you don't have to watch in the rain, like we do, like we do!

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

richinspain is insane, his name is'nt Michael Cane, la, la, la........hey!

richinspain give us a song, give us a song

you're so quiet you sound like Nottingham!

You're only in Spain so you don't have to watch in the rain, like we do, like we do!

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Do it yourself, you lazy so and so!... And whilst your doing it, get the San Miguels in!

If you can get the south stand singing any of those at the next home game I'll get you a crate! And I'll make sure it's something better than San Miguel!

Archived