De Sart - Signed on loan

David

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

Lets hope its another Mac Loan masterstroke.

and if it is, lets hope it turns into a 500 page transfer saga in the summer!

3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Does this suggest we've moved on from Lansbury? 

I hope so, but not necessarily. If Thorne's outlook is bleak we definitely need a DM. 

Johnsons doing well but he's better further forward and if he gets injured we're down to just Hanson. 

4 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Does this suggest we've moved on from Lansbury? 

I wouldn't have thought so, I would say this maybe means that Thorne is out for longer and we need more men in the defensive midfield role, suspect Lansbury would be seen as more of a Bryson replacement

6 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I don't think Boro would loan us a youngster if he was only to be used as cover. Suggests to me that Thorne has had a setback and we need to move Johnson forward to cover suspensions 

De Sart isn't getting game time so make senses to come here and no date for Thorne return suggested that we won't rush him back. Johnson on 7th yellow card. 

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Jesus, he looks Tiny. 

There's some big old units in the championship, hopefully he doesn't get bullied 

He is 6'3" just skinny. I wanted us to sign him 18 months ago. Nice passer but not exactly a destroyer.   

My theory is this loan is tactical. Think Steve wants to play Johnson further forward and use his goalscoring potential. Johnson himself said he's desperate to get in the box but Keogh and Pearce always reign him in to protect against counters.

4 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Jesus, he looks Tiny. 

There's some big old units in the championship, hopefully he doesn't get bullied 

He's 6'2 and had probably some of the best passing range in the league back with leige, seems to be more of the build of Hughes

12 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Classic Derby. Get linked with a bunch of players that we need and would improve us...

...sign an underweight CDM who can't get a look in at Boro.

Classic McClaren - brings in loan player, baffles dimwit half-fan.

Archived