i am sorry about spelling players name wrong

B4ev6is

I dont mean too spell players wrong or course offanded anyone. Some of you know about my condation you see anyone who does not know i have learning differcults and dryslix as well and both of them are really bad as well so life for does not come easy.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont mean too spell players wrong or course offanded anyone. Some of you know about my condation you see anyone who does not know i have learning differcults and dryslix as well and both of them are really bad as well so life for does not come easy.

No worries b4. You the man! 

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We know who you're talking about B4.

As a well known member on here often says, it's a football forum, not a spelling one.

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Don't take things to heart.

Things can get heated on here and people have disagreements but nobody means any harm (at least I think they don't!)

Hey if I saw you in the pub I would even let you buy me a pint! 

And get that dryslix looked at, it sounds like a very tyreing condition. 

Happy New Year b4, may 2017 be the year you lead us down Wembley Way!

17 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No problem B3

35 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Don't be sorry at all. Keep posting. 

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Don't even spend a second worrying about it dude. 

I made a joke on one of your errors earlier. Didn't mean to offend and I apologise. Didn't really consider who made the error.

You can't be a ******* and a mod, pick a side!

Archived