Happy New Year

Cisse

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Ewetube said:

And that is not something guaranteed nor to be taken for granted. It's something worth celebrating.

Will we celebrate tomorrow by getting hammered again tonight? 1st February, 1st March? 

Midnight didn't flick the celebrity death switch off, nor did it signal new found luck, really is just another day

27 minutes ago, David said:

Will we celebrate tomorrow by getting hammered again tonight? 1st February, 1st March? 

Midnight didn't flick the celebrity death switch off, nor did it signal new found luck, really is just another day

Which is a good thing, was the point I was trying to make. 

I was equally happy to wake up yesterday morning as I was this morning. I don't know what today will bring but I hope to make the most of it. If I am lucky enough to wake up tomorrow morning I shall also strive to make the most of that day.

2 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Just been reading an article in the Guardian on what's the best cure for that New Years Day hangover.

And the winner is....................................the full English fry up! :thumbsup:

13388602_145520529198107_1659016705_n.jp

I like how they've put the calorific content on the toast, can't beat a healthy breakfast.

4 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Just been reading an article in the Guardian on what's the best cure for that New Years Day hangover.

And the winner is....................................the full English fry up! :thumbsup:

13388602_145520529198107_1659016705_n.jp

Lose the beans and not a bad looking breakfast, where can you buy that and how much is it?

5 minutes ago, froggg said:

IMG_0259.JPG

I like Christmas! 

I think what's made me dislike New Year even more this time round is the calls for 2017 which will put an end celebrity deaths, celebrities themselves using social media to rally the troops to protect David Attenbrough for these final few days.

Regular pubs charging you to enter, adding a pound to the pint if you can fight your way to the bar. Taxi's cranking the meters up whilst taking detours thinking their drunken passengers will not be aware they are heading down the motorway to bypass the empty streets when all that's happened is it's now Sunday.

12 minutes ago, David said:

I like Christmas! 

I think what's made me dislike New Year even more this time round is the calls for 2017 which will put an end celebrity deaths, celebrities themselves using social media to rally the troops to protect David Attenbrough for these final few days.

Regular pubs charging you to enter, adding a pound to the pint if you can fight your way to the bar. Taxi's cranking the meters up whilst taking detours thinking their drunken passengers will not be aware they are heading down the motorway to bypass the empty streets when all that's happened is it's now Sunday.

Well it's a special year for me?

Archived