DcFc Dyycheee

Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

2,331 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

They won't get 6-8 penalties before end of the year!

2 of his goals were penalties of which he won one of them (Newcastle game I think - controversial - actually thought it was a penalty followed by disgraceful play acting). Missed four games as well so he is basically 1 in 3.

He is 6'1 and carries a physical presence.

Bris says he is a luxury player - well if scores and creates which his record suggests he does, what does that make Buttetfield and Hughes?

jono, Derbyram1983 and Ninos like this

Definitely! 

He's a much better version of Hendrick. 

Millenniumram likes this

I'd make an offer just to wind up the treetards and then make him fail the medical and send him back.

philmycock, uttoxram75 and Rams forever like this

Quality player 

He would be an excellent signing

Ramdale likes this

Maybe, *if* we could teach him how to not fall over and roll around quite so much.

3 hours ago, rammieib said:

2 of his goals were penalties of which he won one of them (Newcastle game I think - controversial - actually thought it was a penalty followed by disgraceful play acting). Missed four games as well so he is basically 1 in 3.

He is 6'1 and carries a physical presence.

Bris says he is a luxury player - well if scores and creates which his record suggests he does, what does that make Buttetfield and Hughes?

Footballers. In the truest sense of the word. 

The Arch Deacon likes this

His agent is doing his job isn't he that said if it was just based on football ability then yes worth having but there is a lot I do not like about him, at the end of the day would he offer more than butterfield and the answer in my opinion is probably yes