Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

Nottingham Forest's arch-rivals Derby County linked with controversial move for Henri Lansbury

The latest club to be linked with a move for Nottingham Forest's Henri Lansbury is none other than the Reds' bitter enemies Derby County!

The Rams are reportedly monitoring the midfielder's contract situation at this end of Brian Clough Way, with The Sun saying Lansbury is open to making the controversial switch.

Out of contract at Forest at the end of this season, Lansbury is thought to be attracting interest from several clubs ahead of the January transfer window.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/nottingham-forest-s-arch-rivals-derby-county-linked-with-controversial-move-for-henri-lansbury/story-30011836-detail/story.html#epjOHhDkFDbTHwou.99

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is one of those players, maybe a bit like savage and at a stretch Barton (i do mean at a stretch) that you hate as opposition players but when they play for you you see their actions and behaviour as character. I dunno, if we got a bargain i'd not be too upset.

It may be Mac's opinion that we could with another CM. Basicly we have five (+youngsters) and Thorne as one of them is always injured... As we sold Hendrick, there's a place free for fifth choice CM.

Not sure is he good enough though, haven't seen him enough to evaluate.

1 minute ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Great player especially on a free. If one or two midfielders were to go (Hughes and Bryson most likely) then this would be a good signing in my opinion. Scores a lot of goals. Gets a lot of bookings and red cards though 

You'd get lots of bookings and red cards if you were playing with the squad the numpties have - it would frustrate the hell out of any decent player.

I'd have him but we need Martin back to teach him how to go to ground properly. 

3 minutes ago, rammieib said:

And look at our centre mids this season - 2 from Johnson and 1 from Hughes. That's the entire goal contribution. Lansbury has six and will double that before the end of the year.

They won't get 6-8 penalties before end of the year!

Archived