Favourite sport apart from Football ...

Perky1106

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Football, national hunt racing (purely for spectator sport I may add) enjoy snooker, cricket....

None of the American sports do anything for me.... 

Also cross country hockey does my head in.... A good walk spoilt I say

I think mainstream events in most sports are watchable, even if that particular sport isn't too appealing. Such as Wimbledon, the Super Bowl, elite level boxing, Stanley Cup playoffs etc.

My favourite sport to watch besides Football has to be Ice Hockey.

But my favourite to participate is any water sports. I'm a real ocean guy, so surfing, prone boarding, SUPs, kite surfing etc. 

To watch - Ice Hockey. It's fast, skillful and requires a huge degree of physical and mental fortitude. You're guaranteed at least one major dust up per game too.

To play - I don't really do much besides football. If it didn't exist I'd concentrate on riding and maybe take up Gaelic football.

Love cricket, love boxing, like rugby union. Love/hate athletics, because you just can't trust the athletes aren't cheating.

Football is my first love, Basketball and American Football are my 2 other loves. That's it for me, I follow just 3 sports.

I don't mind F1 and Golf now and then but other than major events (when I hop on the bandwagon), no other sport do it for me.

Archived