who does everyone want in fa cup

B4ev6is

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I would not mind having notts county or a lower league side a ground i have never been too.

Would not afc wimberdon or halfax

Who does everyone else want.

See my post in football talk section it's there. Good job that @Tony Le Mesmer started the thread other week. ??

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I would not mind having notts county or a lower league side a ground i have never been too.

Would not afc wimberdon or halfax

Who does everyone else want.

Why would you want to go to Halifax? Hull, hell and all that.

I want Arsenal away, big payout and then we can concentrate on the league.

Well having watched Clement say we might have tried to score against Man U in the last ten minutes if we were close in January and watching pearson's selections being outplayed by Grimsby and Carlisle then not playing players against Liverpool in case they get booked! And basically saying we are not trying to win the game I would accept anyone if we genuinely try to score and win the game! 

Cup rant over 

If you want to win the FA cup you are going to meet a big name somewhere so as I want to stay in to the last game .. I want to start with cannon fodder .. At home. Lots of goals, chances to blood younger players and lots of chances to sing que sera sera !

( PS despite a reasonable eduction I am a very simple man in football terms  ! ) 

23 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Well having watched Clement say we might have tried to score against Man U in the last ten minutes if we were close in January and watching pearson's selections being outplayed by Grimsby and Carlisle then not playing players against Liverpool in case they get booked! And basically saying we are not trying to win the game I would accept anyone if we genuinely try to score and win the game! 

Cup rant over 

It would be nice to get one of the big boys & put in a performance. Not bothered if we lose just as long as we have them on the ropes for a bit and come out of it with our heads held high  

Archived