Derby County vs Notts Forest - matchday thread.

Rev

Henri Lansbury - cockwomble or not?  

259 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know we are going to continue our winning streak.  It can't be stopped at this point, we are under some magical fairy la la land spell where we can do no wrong, even when we play badly.  The Mac Express rolls on, full steam ahead.  Obviously if i am proven wrong i will look very silly indeed but i am not and so i won't and so there

As some have suggested, and with most derbies, form book tends to go for a burton. And yes both have had decent results. Their Newcastle V against 9 though will lull them in to a false sense of ability. I'm not only looking at a victory but whether we will even concede which is some testimony to our current form. I fancy our defence over their attack looking at the goals column. I'll be in recovery mode from Saturday nights ale. And the biggest decision is whether I pull on my 'getting a little smaller each time' shirt. 

Their chairman is scum.... I make this judgement due to his love of playing the big hero destroying wildlife with his potent rifle. Posing afterwards because he's the big guy who can mow down an animal. Detest the 'man' if we must call him one. Phew had to get that off my chest. Will ponder on my prediction, tempted to favour a third goal on the bounce for Sir Bradley..... he was the knighted one wasn't he?

42 minutes ago, SKRam said:

As some have suggested, and with most derbies, form book tends to go for a burton. And yes both have had decent results. Their Newcastle V against 9 though will lull them in to a false sense of ability. I'm not only looking at a victory but whether we will even concede which is some testimony to our current form. I fancy our defence over their attack looking at the goals column. I'll be in recovery mode from Saturday nights ale. And the biggest decision is whether I pull on my 'getting a little smaller each time' shirt. 

Their chairman is scum.... I make this judgement due to his love of playing the big hero destroying wildlife with his potent rifle. Posing afterwards because he's the big guy who can mow down an animal. Detest the 'man' if we must call him one. Phew had to get that off my chest. Will ponder on my prediction, tempted to favour a third goal on the bounce for Sir Bradley..... he was the knighted one wasn't he?

Good point ... Is this going to be one of those tight games ?  .. If so I am with you. Our lads at the back have been little short of imperious this season regardless of manager, formation, strategy or whatever. ..

Fancy Russell to rip them a new one, forest fans come out shouting how it's ridiculous they cant afford the kind of player of the calibre of russell and league wide laughter ensues. If not I hope we have max lowe back and scores, every young player who scores against forest seems to go into big things with the club

just been looking at their matchday thread for this,they are extraordinarily confident of beating us but it only takes a couple of wins in a row for them to believe they will be challenging the best in europe later in the season

anyone recall their delirious behaviour after they won a twice when stuart pearce had just taken over........they seem unable to get a proper grip on reality 

Kenny Burns just said we were poor at the back. Just burst out laughing in public, obviously delusional like the rest of the forest fans.

Hope we spank them so his fat cake hole stays shut. And obviously because Henry Lansbury is a complete tosspot too but I'm sure he will get a good welcome from Johnson and Co 

On 12/3/2016 at 21:48, Parsnip said:

I hate this game. I know we're going to lose. I mean if we win then I think we'll push on for automatic promotion - but we won't, we'll lose. Forest will thrash us and we'll end up getting fuking relegated. Hate it. 

Do you need a cuddle mate?

<_<

Archived