Players you forgot they played for us

rynny

Watching the Macclesfield - Oxford match last night and Kevin Kilbane was commentating, he mentioned that he played with Chris Maguire when he first arrived over the border, and I at that point I realised that I forgot that Kilbane had played for us.

Is there any player that you had forgotten that played for us? Or am I on my own here?:lol:

I know we have had many players whose performances we wish were forgettable but I want to see some random names.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, philmycock said:

I'll take it seriously Rynny, tsk.

When we played Wolves recently I was surprised to be reminded that their stand-in manager Rob Edwards had played for us 11 times on loan from Villa, which I'd forgotten about.

I'm not sure whether I had forgot him or never knew he played for us.

Wayne richards, frank gamble, graham harbey, ian feuer, andy crawford, tony reid, steve spooner, steve mcclaren, david linighan, david penney, billy hughes, dave watson, john mcalle, john richards, trevor whymark, david webb, keith osgood, aiden mcaffery, paul bartlett, colin chesters, john duncan, brian attley, steve carter, paul hooks, paul richardson, kevin taylor, jonathan clark, lewis hunt, brett angel, kevin cooper, ian dalziel, fran o'brien, adam legzdins, andy hill, jon macken, tony macken, vas borbokis, con blatsis.........

i can't remember any of them.

Archived