Morris Leading Rebellion Against Football League

therealhantsram

1 hour ago, RamsPolls said:

Well now that's out the window. 

Does this mean that Morris is going head on against the EDL on his own?

Heard that Tommy Robinson is a bit hard..... may be a bit of a fight.

(yes I know Tommys in Pediga before anyone asks, I'll dig my own hole)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

That could he a good call. Might just have been as simple as Monk not wanting the extra fixture.

Maybe so, but wouldn't then the idea have been rejected out of hand, rather than be allowed to kick around for a while. Not that it matters!

34 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

This is no coincidence, The guy who has bought 50% of Leeds has history in the sports media world. There is no way he would want to take them on. It would be like going and fighting with your parents after they brought you into the world. He knows this would be madness from him as the sports media world is how he made his millions and can afford to buy a club at the age of 42. 

Crazy money he made from them. So he's not going to want to take them on. 

Or knowing the system inside out, perhaps he knows of a better way to take them on than Mel Morris? I read somewhere that Leeds were pretty supportive of Derby's stance, so it will be interesting to see where they go from here.

There is a slight technical problem with this wheeze. Second would become the new first

can you see SKY super Sunday ... So Can Man City Lose today and keep their PL status. Pep has been coaching penalty misses all week 

no no ref ... Book me I want to be sent off :lol:

53 minutes ago, jono said:

There is a slight technical problem with this wheeze. Second would become the new first

can you see SKY super Sunday ... So Can Man City Lose today and keep their PL status. Pep has been coaching penalty misses all week 

no no ref ... Book me I want to be sent off :lol:

Hmm - you may be right. Curses!

Archived