Crouchy

Parsnip

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worried like others about age and can he cut it but the idea of his stature and Vydras pace gets my grey matter glowing with all sorts of what if scenarios 

we don't need a Barton .. We have George in the wings, Johnson who can manage and Jamie who can do a job, but who knows what golden eggs might come from having our own bean stalk 

For me, forget his height. It's nuisance value but I don't think he's that good in the air. Certainly no Steve Howard for instance.

What he has always had is a great touch - for anyone, not just a big man. He's a footballer. With enough energy buzzing around him, he could be awesome. Or he could be a big gangly useless old knacker.

He is the type of player, similar to Ricky lambert, that when he signs for another championship team you think, hhhmmm could have been a decent signing for us. however when he is linked with your club you can't get all the negative reasons out of your mind as to how poor a signing he could be.

me? I've always rated him.

14 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Don't be so impatient! Simply click the link, wait a couple of minutes for the page to load, then answer a multiple choice question in order to access the article. Then scroll down and just about catch a glimpse of Peter's happy face before you head on over to Dobbie's garden world via an accidentally clicked pop up - then find your way back to the article, read the 8 word complete non-story, then watch Jeff Stelling fade in. It takes 40 mins TOPS!

:lol::lol:

Archived