Abdoul Camara

JarodyDCFC

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, knabby crackers said:

He's got a black left hand drive BMW X6.

Oh dear ! I quite liked him until you told me that. I can't imagine being a young guy and wanting to drive what is in essence flashy truck.

Chris Martin had a proper football players car. White Maserati. Sports car or agricultural equipment .. I suppose it depends what floats your boat. :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, jono said:

Oh dear ! I quite liked him until you told me that. I can't imagine being a young guy and wanting to drive what is in essence flashy truck.

Chris Martin had a proper football players car. White Maserati. Sports car or agricultural equipment .. I suppose it depends what floats your boat. :ph34r:

Ipswich fans go for the agricultural option every time!

29 minutes ago, emjlc02 said:

He clearly just isn't very good thats why none of our last 4 managers have really picked him. A good cameo against Preston doesn't mean he is a world beater.

Someone said to me that if he was 17 or 18, you'd think there might be a good player in there somewhere.

He's 26 years old.

5 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Someone said to me that if he was 17 or 18, you'd think there might be a good player in there somewhere.

He's 26 years old.

I think that's pretty spot on. He's very raw....

You see flashes of skill and he's extremely quick but beyond that I don't think there is much going on.

Given the amount of mysterious injuries he keeps picking up and only started 45 games in his career his rawness is understandable and worrying for a player that's almost 27, 180 minutes in a Derby shirt so far, hard to see how many more we'll see. Shame as he looked good on YouTube.....probably what Clement thought as well.

2 hours ago, David said:

Given the amount of mysterious injuries he keeps picking up and only started 45 games in his career his rawness is understandable and worrying for a player that's almost 27, 180 minutes in a Derby shirt so far, hard to see how many more we'll see. Shame as he looked good on YouTube.....probably what Clement thought as well.

Then again, Dawkins was similar. So few appearances for his age. Definitely not similar ability wise.

Archived