Derby supporters at away games

rammieib

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me thinks B4 has thrown a few beers at an away game before.

seriously though, I saw the fools standing on the barriers pre hull play off away in the concorse too.  I'd have loved to have "stayed away" maybe they could give us a warning next time.

Embarrasing immature behaviour. 

I'm sort of on the fence a bit here ! I don't condone throwing good beer about , it's just a waste . But for many it's a release a day away from reality , normality and routine . People work damn hard and footballs the treat at the end of the week and a few beers just goes with the mix . Admittedly a few good for other things and are probably not even rams fans and that I don't like .

2 minutes ago, David said:

A bit like we're gonna bounce in a minute? good idea that, can find a few empty plastic cups to get ready

What about, gunna act like a twhat in a minute!

nip to the bar, queue up, nip back, shout wooooooooah, then throw your pop in the air.

we can all stand back, video them and sent it to you've been framed for £250

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

What about, gunna act like a twhat in a minute!

nip to the bar, queue up, nip back, shout wooooooooah, then throw your pop in the air.

we can all stand back, video them and sent it to you've been framed for £250

As long as it's not cider, don't want to come out stinking like a tramp

I was at Charlton away last season. Walked into the boozer, beer flung everywhere..... barmaids getting drenched in the stuff......

Im sure these guys would be up in arms if rugby fans did it.....

I can't understand why people turn into something else when on an away day. I get having a laugh and making a day of it. I don't get lads getting off their skull on a bit of beer, Colombian marching powder or mcat and thinking they are something special in a Barbour jacket and a silly cap.

Says the guy who goes to every match in skinny jeans,checked shirt and takes 10 minutes styling his hair for a game.

10 minutes ago, David said:

10 minutes? looks about 2 at most

You can borrow some if you like. Or having a number 1 down the middle the in thing now? ??

Archived