Remind me why we sacked pearson

archied

Oh yea that's right ,, he was rubbish ,as was clement and wassell and wassell with Harry and Steve Mac in the end of his last reign ,,, rebuild rebuild rebuild this group of players are nowhere near good enough ,, they fell short at their peak and are relegation candidates now , we have overrated them massively and we have gone through and are going through a string of managers in the belief that's it's the manager at fault ,, I've not been one who scapegoats any player but ffs don't ever put ince out there in a Derby shirt again ,, total waste af space and money 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gritters said:

The only way forward for this club is to forget the champagne Charlies that couldn't care less and get some proper hungry footballers in who want to win. Our downfall started the day we went for the likes of Bent.

Right-o, so how long will you give the Club to move on the useless, worthless champagne Charlies then?

I would love sky to fund an experiment. Get Jose in with the spirit of Sir Alf Ramsey in as number two. 

That Louis Theroux bloke could present it. 

Watch the same old dross and self sabotage before the managers get the boot because it's clearly their fault. Not results mind. "Off the field issues". Sir Alf shaved keoghs wifes head while Jose punched bryson with a fist full of breadsticks. (Translated as 'a phone call was made')

Maybe then, we might acknowledge the problem. 

4 minutes ago, Gritters said:

The only way forward for this club is to forget the champagne Charlies that couldn't care less and get some proper hungry footballers in who want to win. Our downfall started the day we went for the likes of Bent.

The day the downfall started when the shareholders of the company who made Candy Crush got lucky. 

Player power, they threw a tantrum because he told them they weren't as good as the believed they were.  He clearly said somet he shouldn't have and the players jumped on it and got him sacked.

Had we stuck with Pearson it would have been hard to watch, but had we got to Jan he would have torn this team to bits and got rid of/replaced the dross - Ince, Christie, Russell, Blackman, Camara.  He already started with Marti. Who had under achieved for ages.

I applauded the McLaren appointment and think it was the right decision, but again we must wait until Jan before McLaren can work his magic with this shower of shiiiite.

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Right-o, so how long will you give the Club to move on the useless, worthless champagne Charlies then?

Get them out now. Samething happened at Forest get in a load of over paid never have beens and you end up with a big turd. Nigel Clough did the best thing at Derby he got good young players in who wanted to play. The problem was he didn't know what to do with them.

9 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He already started with Marti. Who had under achieved for ages.

What's the idea with this horseshit? Are we going for the "McClaren left us for Newcastle" tactic of repeating something provably false over and over again until no one remembers the truth?

13/14 - 25 goals in 51 games

14/15 - 21 goals in 46 games

15/16 - 14 goals in 40 games

We have not always been at war with Eurasia.

Oh, and we sacked Pearson because he was a ******* moron. Just because some of you get erect at the thought of someone ranting at the squad doesn't mean it's the right move for the club.

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yeah we knew that. That was the point, a point would have been good.

Not sure I get you. I don't know whether it's the excessive intake of alcoholic beverage that may be making me slightly thick or are you saying you'd be happy with a point at Huddersfield a team that hasn't got two hapennies to rub together. Where as multi million spending Derby looked like tripe.

Archived