Huddersfield Town v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking forward to this game! It's my first away game of the season , in fact my first away game for a few years . Going up on the train from alfreton ! Then straight into Huddersfield for a few pints . Anyone got any recommendations of any good watering holes around the train station or towards the ground , that a few derby lads will be in ? 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I am going to say derby 2-0 hudderfield town.

Vryda

Bradley johnson

But i think steve mac needs to say to the lads we are the underdogs for this game. We need to be like terries we need to stay on them.

Well the terriers are certainly performing better than the Rams. 

7 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

I'm looking forward to this game! It's my first away game of the season , in fact my first away game for a few years . Going up on the train from alfreton ! Then straight into Huddersfield for a few pints . Anyone got any recommendations of any good watering holes around the train station or towards the ground , that a few derby lads will be in ? 

Head of Steam at train station 

Nearby train station you got options and there are Cherry Tree Pub(Wetherspoons) King's Head The Vulcan, Slubbers Arms and The Sportsman. 

Nearby the ground 2 pubs and there are called Gas Club and Rope Walk Pub(this is behind North Stand) anyway have a great away day on Saturday. 

??

9 minutes ago, irobinson said:

We will smash them.......3-0 - Vydra, Ince, Russell - all coming together...

We are strong - they are weak.......

Hope so as they are losing 3-0 now and these goals comes from set pieces, hence why I said previous post that hopefully we're working on set pieces. 

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Head of Steam at train station 

Nearby train station you got options and there are Cherry Tree Pub(Wetherspoons) King's Head The Vulcan, Slubbers Arms and The Sportsman. 

Nearby the ground 2 pubs and there are called Gas Club and Rope Walk Pub(this is behind North Stand) anyway have a great away day on Saturday. 

??

Brilliant ! Thanks for the advice , I'm sure I'll sample at least one in each :D . Are you going ?

Just now, RiddingsRam said:

Brilliant ! Thanks for the advice , I'm sure I'll sample at least one in each :D . Are you going ?

No worries RR. Of course I am going FULL FAN :D

8 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Well the terriers are certainly performing better than the Rams. 

2 straight defeats for them now though. It means the bubble has burst and we'll go there and batter them or they'll come back with a vengeance and it will be us suffering the battering.

Either way it appears batter is involved.

Archived