Supporters Committee & Sausages

David

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

If we are considering women, then they should have to pass an exam on the offside rule and what are our home colours :ph34r:

Do we have any transgender who would like to be considered?

my mate split up with his ex years ago cos they were watching Derby v Wimbledon, and after about 80 minutes she asked which colour Derby were!

29 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

my mate split up with his ex years ago cos they were watching Derby v Wimbledon, and after about 80 minutes she asked which colour Derby were!

To be fair she must have been looking up in the air for most of that game.

11 minutes ago, Brighton Ram said:

On a less frivolous note - does anyone know what the ratio is of male/female at the iPro? I think I read a few years ago that Derby has one of the largest proportions of women and families in their fanbase of regular attenders.

I believe that we have a larger concession fan base than most championship clubs.

May I suggest Mel should run a comp to select committee members a quadathron (if there is such a word)

1) Relay race (the art of passing at speed)

2) Art(drawing a defence)

3) Archery ( skill hitting the target

4)Finally let the competitors loose in town on a friday to see who could score the most

1 hour ago, Brighton Ram said:

On a less frivolous note - does anyone know what the ratio is of male/female at the iPro? I think I read a few years ago that Derby has one of the largest proportions of women and families in their fanbase of regular attenders.

18 birds in the match day squad..  No men..

Archived