The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, toddy said:

His value has plummeted and we are expecting Fulham to hand a few million for him in January ?

6 monhs since he found the net!

Does his goal for Scotland not count?

But it was only Malta.....

49 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

His glaring miss shows the lack of confidence he has at the minute. Needs to score ASAP.

A point for us away at Reading looks a good result compared to Fulham losing at home and missing two penalties.:whistle:

It's not confidence. He's always had glaring misses. But his two for Fulham of late (last game and this game) were ultra glaring. Not an accident that he was yanked early by them v qpr in the same way he was yanked by us at burton. Reality is that he needs hundreds of chances to bury just one and he won't have that sort of service unless he has a premier league calibre midfield behind him. He's always been inefficient. Now he's just toast.

8 minutes ago, Ninos said:

It's not confidence. He's always had glaring misses. But his two for Fulham of late (last game and this game) were ultra glaring. Not an accident that he was yanked early by them v qpr in the same way he was yanked by us at burton. Reality is that he needs hundreds of chances to bury just one and he won't have that sort of service unless he has a premier league calibre midfield behind him. He's always been inefficient. Now he's just toast.

Only hundreds of chances? Man, I wish we had that sort of chance conversion these days!

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Seems to be really struggling there atm, I stand by the fact that he's past his best at this level and can't really perform very well unless the team is built around him like it once was here

Build a team round him? Like we will for Vydra?! Of course you should play to his strengths he scores shedloads of goals and provides lots too - why would we want that! Strikers suffer losses of confidence, see how long it was before Vydra scored, but it's Martin that gets to be the **** one!

I hope he returns if possible in January and we again play to his strengths. Or we could continue to give Blackman a go!

1 hour ago, Ninos said:

He's been prolific for Scotland because you've forgotten his other game winning tap in ... v Gibraltar. 

I was replying to a statement that he has not scored in 6 months. No mention of if was prolific or anything, just that he had scored for Scotland.

2 hours ago, toddy said:

His value has plummeted and we are expecting Fulham to hand a few million for him in January ?

6 monhs since he found the net!

2 hours ago, toddy said:

Far as I am aware international goals do not contribute to your season tally for your club.

2 hours ago, toddy said:

No agreed, the statement said 6mths since he found the net.

D8sxR1.gif

2 hours ago, Ninos said:

He's been prolific for Scotland because you've forgotten his other game winning tap in ... v Gibraltar. 

I knew you would say something like this. Get a grip 

Archived