BRING BACK THE MAC!?

JoeDerby

Would anyone have the Mac back at Derby? I think he knows how to get the best out of our current squad. It's hard to see anything changing under Pearson and I for one, want to see OUR current squad doing well. I don't want to see Pearson bringing his own players in and changing how we play. Everything good about our club and the best players we have had in years is being taken away. I believe it's too much of a risk to change everything. Bring back Chris Martin and quick neat football... PLEASE :unsure: I miss DERBY 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.

Best football for years, narrowly missed out of promotion, time to bury the hatchet and bring him back, the players would play for him as they did before, he would restore 4-3-3 and play either Thorne or someone else in front of the back 4 to do the same job allowing Hughes & Bryson to break forward like they used to.

Bring back the Mac!

Most clueless manager ever. pass. We really need a good manager who knows how to pick a team, manage a game, and can promote good football both with the ball AND without the ball . Once we have that people will stop looking backwards. 

Why do people only think about the start of his tenure and not then end?! The great bottling was and is a lot more embarrassing that's what's going on now, I expected a dip this season, I admit I didn't expect it to be this bad. Those last 3/4 months under Mac were shocking, injuries or not to go from top in March to 7th by may is totally unacceptable and showed IMO the players didn't want to play for him then and wouldn't play for him now.

My main priority at the minute would be getting rid of this group of players who think they can just down tools every time they don't like a manager it's ridiculous, too many average players on ridiculous contracts loving the easy life. I personally don't think any player should be on more than the manager, I think it undermines the managers position but that's a different conversation.

35 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Big No

it won't happen but if we're going back for anyone there's one and one only in the last few years I would want.

someone who gets his players playing for the shirt with pride and passion.

But for the sake of the forum im not opening that can of worms again. 

say it. Wassall does deserve another chance.

2 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

How long would he stay for before buggering off where the grass looks greener.

As great as the football was in my opinion SM showed no loyality to the club,players or fans 

but he never buggered off the last time, 

HE WAS SACKED

15 minutes ago, LondonRam2 said:

Yes.

Best football for years, narrowly missed out of promotion, time to bury the hatchet and bring him back, the players would play for him as they did before, he would restore 4-3-3 and play either Thorne or someone else in front of the back 4 to do the same job allowing Hughes & Bryson to break forward like they used to.

Bring back the Mac!

But Hendricks gone, Bryson isn't getting any younger, Martin is still mardy, we didn't have a plan B ....and we always did worse after Christmas.

Ford Capri with stripes and alloys but without the V6 engine. looked good in the car park when the sun was shining.

I'm going to get mocked and hissed at for this (curse of the ITK), and it's why I don't post any various snippets I gather, all from a very close friend at strategic level at another championship club with many links to ours. Also, links to the name I'm going to put forward who has agreed to take over if/when Pearson goes. It's imminent they think.

My source is gash with player info but I've made much money with his/her insider gumpf on the manager merry go round in this division. I trust him/her.

Ready......

Neil Warnock.

Careful what you wish for.

Archived