Would these same players be any good with another manager

Curtains

20 minutes ago, Kernow said:

The players need to pull their fingers out no matter who takes us forward. It's not solely down to Pearson, it's a joint effort, or should I say lack of it.

I can't see Pearson staying now. His position has become untenable by suspending him.

Tbf, he's had this before. Anyone remember when Leicester sacked him and then 'un-sacked' him later?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tombo said:

Tbf, he's had this before. Anyone remember when Leicester sacked him and then 'un-sacked' him later?

Really can't see him back regardless. If he's not been sacked but suspended, something serious would have happened. This combined with the results will be enough I reckon.

On 26 September 2016 at 10:34, MackworthRamIsGod said:

What suprises me is that Pearson has come in and made his decisions on who he plays based on what has happened previously.

So rather than give everyone a fresh start, Ince, Johnson and Martin..he has come in and banished the big earning egos and in my opinion caused a massive rift within the squad.

We have the players to be challenging for automatic promotion, but Pearson doesn't appear to want to utilise them correctly.

How long before we have a manager who realises that Ince is deadly when played behind a striker? Him and Vydra would be lethal.

Apologies for quoting my own message, but I think maybe Mel read my post maybe?

Next - please start serving singha larger in the ground.

Archived