Would these same players be any good with another manager

Curtains

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

In the paper today Carson say's Pearson as been nice and supportive and perhaps they need a kicking .Interesting because I thought he was being a disciplinarian already.

He has given them all a chance and now he needs to get tough even if it means relegation first .

PS What was that Wiemann throw in  to Carson from the touch line all about ! 

What suprises me is that Pearson has come in and made his decisions on who he plays based on what has happened previously.

So rather than give everyone a fresh start, Ince, Johnson and Martin..he has come in and banished the big earning egos and in my opinion caused a massive rift within the squad.

We have the players to be challenging for automatic promotion, but Pearson doesn't appear to want to utilise them correctly.

How long before we have a manager who realises that Ince is deadly when played behind a striker? Him and Vydra would be lethal.

4 minutes ago, Raminphilippines said:

They seemed pretty good to me last season. 

They won 21 drew 15 lost 10 and scored 66 goals. we are already halfway to losing as many matches this season, if we carry on scoring at the same rate we will score just 15 goals this season.

We have won 1 drawn 3 and lost 5 this season .

Not acceptable from these players.

Many of them were good under Mac, many were good under Clement, some were good under Wassall. I put it that way as Wassall didn't use that many players by virtue of having so few games.

They aren't completely blame-free, of course not. Just answering the question.

Never have I seen so many players so out of form, at the same time.

1 minute ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Many of them were good under Mac, many were good under Clement, some were good under Wassall. I put it that way as Wassall didn't use that many players by virtue of having so few games.

They aren't completely blame-free, of course not. Just answering the question.

Never have I seen so many players so out of form, at the same time.

Do you mean half-hearted . 

Seems like it's just at the IPRO though. 

12 minutes ago, curtains said:

We have won 1 drawn 3 and lost 5 this season .

Not acceptable from these players.

So you need to ask yourself what has changed?

What has changed to make a team that scored 66 goals last season and won 21 games into one that can hardly score and only has one win?

Was it the players that got changed or the manager? 

3 minutes ago, Raminphilippines said:

So you need to ask yourself what has changed?

What has changed to make a team that scored 66 goals last season and won 21 games into one that can hardly score and only has one win?

Was it the players that got changed or the manager? 

Attitude is the problem. 

Stupid errors also is a problem. 

Wasnt similar questions asked under clement,certainly the 1st 6 or so games why arent the players performing like they did for SM.Then same players under Wassall very medeocre at times,Now same players under NP.

Vydra and Anya appear to be performing ,so if its all down to NP surely these players would be effected as well.Not condoning NP entirely is it player power or managerial inabilities ?I dont know, but obviously problems that need eradicating ASAP.

3 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Wasnt similar questions asked under clement,certainly the 1st 6 or so games why arent the players performing like they did for SM.Then same players under Wassall very medeocre at times,Now same players under NP.

Vydra and Anya appear to be performing ,so if its all down to NP surely these players would be effected as well.Not condoning NP entirely is it player power or managerial inabilities ?I dont know, but obviously problems that need eradicating ASAP.

Under Clement though it was clear in the end that performances weren't as good because of how he was setting the team up. He wanted banks of four and a slow passing game. 

6 minutes ago, cannable said:

Under Clement though it was clear in the end that performances weren't as good because of how he was setting the team up. He wanted banks of four and a slow passing game. 

So we are setting up wrong again. 

Maybe you are right .

These players can't adapt then . 

Fair enough 

McLaren_MP4-12C_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht_(

Archived