WTF was that yesterday?

rynny

On 25 September 2016 at 19:08, The 1884 Group said:

@Boycie Not sure why it needed you having a dig at the group? Just giving an opinion.

@Angry Ram all the confetti in the world couldn't have made sealrena Williams good! 

@Tony Le Mesmer there are some great people working really hard to ensure fan engagement is at the forefront of what dcfc is about. I just miss the days of the pub q&a and sense that club, team and fans were all in it together.

You post under the groups avatar, therefore you represent the group on here. If you want to give out criticism be prepared to take it too.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Son has a season ticket and can only make matches I take him. He kept asking when are we going home can it be around the 80 minute mark? As Derby are rubbish. Come half time he couldn't stop laughing.

He kept talking about it after half time. When we got home and couldn't stop telling the Fiance all about it. He'll remember it for some time.

Which is quite depressing as it should be football match he's talking about!

On 25/09/2016 at 20:19, VulcanRam said:

It was very funny. Something I presume to do with the arts festival Feste that was in Derby over the weekend and therefore sadly not a regular appearance.

No they are a big thing from the US. They do the same at sporting events over there. Were at the iPro as part of a 'world tour'

Archived