Dogs

scarboroughwa

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

We've always rescued German Shepherds,got a male now who is 4 who was found wandering the streets of Birmingham.

He needed company so i've just got(after a lot of research)an 8 week old Leonberger bitch.

Going by the picture I will assume you are hoping he likes his women on the generous side ? .. I mean there you are a regular German shepherd and you human friend says I've found a mate for you .. Kerching ! and it's an Amazonian Godess. 

2 hours ago, jono said:

Going by the picture I will assume you are hoping he likes his women on the generous side ? .. I mean there you are a regular German shepherd and you human friend says I've found a mate for you .. Kerching ! and it's an Amazonian Godess. 

Haha....well it will actually be quite even.

Bruce is a 45kg Shepherd and Aggie(puppy) will be around 55kg,could be a bit under that.

His job is to be stupid and protect the house and children.

Her job will to be stupid and look big!

9 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Cats are the future. Cats are a million miles more fun than dogs. :)

Should start a cat thread. :ph34r:

If i wanted to live with a creature that looked down on me with disdain, I'd get married again. 

Anatolian Shepherd (a Turkish breed); just over a year old.

Boundless energy (but not in a speedy hyperactive way... more like "will gladly hike for hundreds of miles with you so long as it is all done so at walking/loping pace"!). Calm. Loyal. Smart. But can still pull the most magnificent puppy tantrum if I should ever dare to delay his walk by a mere 10 extra mins.

He is my best friend. As someone who suffers from depression, I find friends hard to come by/keep around these days.

GSfDpRX.jpg

6 minutes ago, rhysbeck said:

Anatolian Shepherd (a Turkish breed); just over a year old.

Boundless energy (but not in a speedy hyperactive way... more like "will gladly hike for hundreds of miles with you so long as it is all done so at walking/loping pace"!). Calm. Loyal. Smart. But can still pull the most magnificent puppy tantrum if I should ever dare to delay his walk by a mere 10 extra mins.

He is my best friend. As someone who suffers from depression, I find friends hard to come by/keep around these days.

Lovely post!

That's the great thing about dogs they ask for so little but give so much.

On 7 October 2016 at 07:52, David said:

That's a bear not a dog. Imagine picking up the number 2's out of that

I thought that too.

You'd need a XXL garden bag to pick up its hard work.

My dog likes to steal the cat's food even though it makes his sick. Imagine drowning in that thing's vomit.

As fir getting it spayed: how many recorded instances are there of limbs surviving a randy Leonberger humping your leg?

I've awoken from my slumber today to find one of my dogs has been on the kitchen worktop and raided the fruit bowl.

There was a kiwi fruit on the floor with teeth marks on it, a plum in a similar condition, half a pear, a bit of apple peel and half a banana and the peel from 2 others still attached together as a bunch!

I asked them which one was responsible in a stern voice and got a butter wouldn't melt look from both of them. I suspect the culprit may be Bella as she is the one who likes fruit. :D

Archived