If NP left who would you like in charge...

BranstonRam

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me, or you or Bris, or Jaguar. I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that any number of us on this forum could do a better job than he is at the moment.

Sensible answer - Wassall (I feel sick, never in a thousand years did I imagine I would be asking for Wassall back, but here I am).

3 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Me, or you or Bris, or Jaguar. I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that any number of us on this forum could do a better job than he is at the moment.

Sensible answer - Wassall (I feel sick, never in a thousand years did I imagine I would be asking for Wassall back, but here I am).

Bris ? Christ ! I'd rather have John Gregory back in charge ! 

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I can definitely see why champions league aspiring Espanyol would let him go to relegation threatened Derby...

That's why I wrote look into him, I wasn't aware he was employed at the moment. If I wanted us to employ people I knew were currently employed I'd have suggested Neil at Norwich.

I do admire and possibly envy your enthusiasm and knowledge of football in other countries but I've probably got 35 years on you and to be honest I'm hanging on to my love of football as it is today by the coat tails. Sorry to be an old fart but football just ain't what it was like for me at one time, it was the reason I made sure I was always employed, went home and away every week, now ? Meh. :(

1 minute ago, EastHertsRam said:

That's why I wrote look into him, I wasn't aware he was employed at the moment. If I wanted us to employ people I knew were currently employed I'd have suggested Neil at Norwich.

I do admire and possibly envy your enthusiasm and knowledge of football in other countries but I've probably got 35 years on you and to be honest I'm hanging on to my love of football as it is today by the coat tails. Sorry to be an old fart but football just ain't what it was like for me at one time, it was the reason I made sure I was always employed, went home and away every week, now ? Meh. :(

Rough day for us all! The only consolidation is that we all feel as shitty as each other

We should've appointed somebody like Karl Robinson or Gary Rowett who have plenty to prove and sign good league one players instead of overpriced 'names'.

The Derby Way was mocked but it made a lot more sense than our current strategy, 

A big game for NP at Cardiff:

Will he ring the changes and risk alienating the players after the post match comments?

Will he stick to the 4-4-2 that quite obviously doesn't suit this squad?

lose at Cardiff without putting in a performance and i think the end could be nigh.

Not sure who I want as feel problems stem much deeper than just the manager but have a feeling that if we lose on Tuesday Morris will be doing all he can to get Rowett and think in current circumstances that may well be the best option. Doubt he would come though. 

Archived