v Cardiff (A) -Predictions

mozza

v Cardiff City  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 19:33, mozza said:

Cardiff City v Derby County 

Championship ,

Cardiff City Stadium ,

Tuesday , 27th September 2016 , 7:45pm kick off

Put your scores and FRGS for this game in this thread , please ..

Any scores in any other thread will not be counted towards' iPrediction  League '..

Comments about the game should be posted in relevant 'Rams Talk' thread.

http://dcfcfans.uk/forum/4-rams-talk/

Cardiff 3 Rams 0

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

2-1 to the mighty Rams and the start of an unbeaten run leaving us top of the table after our boxing day fixture. ........... No I haven't touched a drop.

Me neither.....Tee total till Wednesday then I'm heading to Warwick to toast our Tuesday night glory :D

I wasn't at the Blackburn game on Saturday owing to a prior engagement. But I forced myself to watch the 31 minutes of highlights online yesterday evening. The first goal we conceded was bad enough, but the second goal was probably the most alarming goal I've seen a Derby team concede in over forty years of watching them. The whole Derby team seemed to just freeze like statues as the Blackburn players passed the ball simply between each other all ending in a straight forward tap into our goal passed an equally frozen Carson.

I closely examined the body language of all the Derby players & alarmingly it told me only one thing. For some very odd reason "THE PLAYERS ARE JUST NOT PLAYING FOR ARE PRESENT MANAGER".

As I've said before recently things will only get worse unless some type of ACTION IS TAKEN by the powers that be.

My forecast for tonight's continuation of the worst start to a season in Derby County's history, 2-0 to Cardiff.

Archived