Pearson blames the players

Carl Sagan

It's clear we have a deep routed problem with players not wanting to play for certain managers, and not having the bottle to ever be successful for our club. Pearson is having the steel to out those players, to sack him before he rids of all of them would be disastrous. 

Anyone know what was meant about the "legal" stuff call, they were very quick to end that conversation, my guess is something to do with PC? 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see talented players who work hard but work stupid. I see wrong decisions at all the wrong times a formation that doesn't work - no it doesn't need to be 4-3-3 but butterfield out wide ? Really ? 4-2-3-1 would be our best option but that's just one opinion.  I see most of all absolutely no movement off the ball - in sum I see very poor coaching both in motivation and tactics. After we score we had 6 ultra attacking players out there ... He should have put Elsnick or Johnson straight in as the final sub to shore up the middle ...they waltzed through us for that equalizer. I'd be surprised if he's here Monday. 

Blame players all you want but it's you at the end of the day. 

1 minute ago, JaguarRam said:

As a manager you have to question your methods if the team is not performing for you.

As my old manager said-

6ac41b696434311a936895a135e5b6a9.jpg

Exactly!! To me if one or two players are underperforming that's down to them but when the entire team is underperforming it can only be the fault of the manager.

Under Clough the players showed commitment and hard work

Under Mac they showed commitment and hard work, but then fell apart after the Newcastle rumours - loss of faith in the manager?

under PC we played welll at times other utter dross. He got sacked following a very poor run of results.

initially some dissent shown towards Wassall but they did play for him and the slump halted and they maintained top 6

Pearson has seen our top scorer leave, Ince benched and lack lustre performances.

its seemed no manager since clough has been able to keep the core of the squad motivated.

If he has gone before Tuesday,then we have a chance of actually getting something out of the match. If he's still at the helm doing things "the Derby way" then God help us!!! He has got to be "thee" worst manager we have ever had! !!! I recall walking out of Huish Park 3 seasons ago after a convincing 3-0 win and a Yeovil fan came up to me and said that we were a very,very good side in fact the best side that he had seen so far in that season. What on earth has happened since Coco took over???? Put him in the wheelie bin-if u can get his effin head in it,that is!!! Embarrassing! !!

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

did your manager run that up the flagpole to see who saluted?

Did he fail to prepare or prepare to fail?

etc etc

Kind of.. It was in a call centre..

I worked with one manager who knew how to motivate people and to get the best out of them. They put them in the jobs that played to the strengths of that person.

I also worked for another manager who blamed everyone else if the team didn't perform and got rid of people. 6 months later the company was dead.

Archived