Beer Thread

Cisse

5 am is more for my liking. Sierra Nevada is still my favourite IPA.

When the Memsahib and I were in Ireland a few weeks ago I tried Sierra Nevada Torpedo - a bit stronger and with quite a hoppy belt. That was nice.

Anyone end up in Germany.. Ensure you get on the Weisbier. Particularly in East Germany.

Like drinking an ice cream but absolutely lush!

Did I just use that word..? Eugh

You can communicate in a language I can understand, Dawny (no, not the 'lush' bit)

Andechser Hefetrüb, Weihenstephaner Hefe, Schneider Weisse, Maisels, Ayingerbrau - all sensationally good beers.

Quaffing a Jack Daniel's at the moment, a bottle of Fleurie is waiting to accompany Christmas dinner (the others will be polishing off the Sancerre and Chablis but I prefer a light red) - but later this afternoon I will be sipping my way through a Kasteelbier Brune.

"Didn't know which thread to put it in so it's going in both" Just having a Sam Adams winter special followed by a Shiner (Texan brewery) holiday cheer beer, it's going to be a long day!!!

"Didn't know which thread to put it in so it's going in both" Just having a Sam Adams winter special followed by a Shiner (Texan brewery) holiday cheer beer, it's going to be a long day!!!

bet the Daylights longer and warmer than it is here? partner.

bet the Daylights longer and warmer than it is here? partner.

Sure is brother, not at all Christmassy...so it's blinds shut, air con low and Only fools marathon on Apple TV, just hope someone uploads Eastenders on utube for the Mrs otherwise there maybe tears later!

You can communicate in a language I can understand, Dawny (no, not the 'lush' bit)

Andechser Hefetrüb, Weihenstephaner Hefe, Schneider Weisse, Maisels, Ayingerbrau - all sensationally good beers.

I drank the usual Carling Carlsberg when I got home, horrifying how **** it is in comparison..

Btw your well on the money about Brewdogs Punk IPA. Awesome stuff.

Bet you wish you had a Brewdog in Derby ey?