young lads

B4ev6is

I would maybe give some young players a try with a mixture senior players.

I would consider giving max low a start on saturday against blackburn and johnthan mitchall a start unless carson is over his illness.

I would consider putting charles vicemen a place on the beanch And with him rawson as well. Stuart peace done a decent job covering shackall.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, B4ev6is said:

I would maybe give some young players a try with a mixture senior players.

I would consider giving max low a start on saturday against blackburn and johnthan mitchall a start unless carson is over his illness.

I would consider putting charles vicemen a place on the beanch And with him rawson as well. Stuart peace done a decent job covering shackall.

I agree we need to squeeze the opposition higher up the pitch. 

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Thats my point not like tom ince and bent bird for me these dropped out of first team. 

I watched ince particularly carefully when he came on and noticed a couple of things.

- he didn't seem to know where Pearson wanted him to play. He came out right, then went backwards and inside so he was kind of in our own half. If the instructions are that unclear then we have problems.

- On one occasion he paid the ball off to Christie on the RW but then showed for on the edge of Liverpools box in a kind of inside right position. pearson was clearly directing him with his hands to make an outside run for Christie to play him in down the right of Liverpools box. But he didn't - just stood there and then Christie tried to take on the full back and failed. At which point Pearson threw his hands up. Surprisingly unintelligent play from Tom.

31 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Dont rate Ollson

Really dont rate Christie

About time Max Lowe kicked on so why not at LB.

Just wish we had someone who could drop in at RB.

I am a Christie fan but I believe Stabana should be used in a few games as back up to Christie. 

We can play Keogh, Baird or Hanson there but I'd want a true RB if Christie got injured (God Forbid)

13 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

- On one occasion he paid the ball off to Christie on the RW but then showed for on the edge of Liverpools box in a kind of inside right position. pearson was clearly directing him with his hands to make an outside run for Christie to play him in down the right of Liverpools box. But he didn't - just stood there and then Christie tried to take on the full back and failed. At which point Pearson threw his hands up. Surprisingly unintelligent play from Tom.

There's nothing surprising about this to me. One of the reasons Ince looks so much better on the left is that he's well away from Christie. This isn't a direct criticism of either player, but they simply can't work together. The pair of them have had me tearing my hair out for the last 18 months.

Archived