Martin Caceres

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, CastletonRam said:

Told you all 

What? There is absolutely no link on the Internet other than an article from Derby Mad. Just some made up BS. Really think he will be training with us when there are 5 prem teams, including Chelsea, after him?

Search his name on Twitter and articles saying the Derby is on for his signing.......both Inter and AC want him. 

Guessing here but someone may have got the wrong end of the old stick. I like to pride myself on finding anything and I mean anything in Google. Nothing at all, absolutely nothing other than the Derby Mad article.

Not knocking Derby Mad either but do they not run articles a bit like HITC, rehashed from major outlets? 

Won a la-liga, 5 siere A titles & a champions league and one or two are saying dont get him because he's been injured.

We could cut his injured leg off and he'd still be better than anything we've got 

doesn't matter anyway we wont sign him 

On 17/09/2016 at 08:09, David said:

Search his name on Twitter and articles saying the Derby is on for his signing.......both Inter and AC want him. 

Guessing here but someone may have got the wrong end of the old stick. I like to pride myself on finding anything and I mean anything in Google. Nothing at all, absolutely nothing other than the Derby Mad article.

Not knocking Derby Mad either but do they not run articles a bit like HITC, rehashed from major outlets? 

I'll do this bit for you: It's a nonsense, he's a top Premier squad player. To see him in the Championship would be ridiculous.

Archived