Martin Caceres

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well for me his wages are negactionable he cant be asking anything over 15k a week surely.

He's been a top player for some years now, would be an incredible signing imo- if we can get him back to his pre injury best he'd be miles too good for this league. But I'm pretty sure he'd ask for more than 15k, add a 0 on the end and you're probably closer!

6 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

He's been a top player for some years now, would be an incredible signing imo- if we can get him back to his pre injury best he'd be miles too good for this league. But I'm pretty sure he'd ask for more than 15k, add a 0 on the end and you're probably closer!

Would probably need to be a large signing-on fee and wages to fit the wage structure I would think. But can't see him coming here unfortunately. Over to Newcastle then...?

4 hours ago, Ninos said:

This guy was really highly touted by Barcelona at one point. Paid 15m for him Had his kidney ruptured in a game (wow) ? and then fractured an ankle and most recently an Achilles rupture. The Achilles is a bad injury but when you come back your Achilles heel is normally even stronger. A 9 month injury so he's just getting back now since he injured it in Jan. 

hed be excellent to take a chance on ... And could turn out to be a stimac sort of maneouvre. 

Should get on well with Thorne for Mr unlucky 

Archived