January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

22 minutes ago, TopRam said:

Why???? Thorne is a CDM? 4-4-2 and 4-4-1-1 are Pearson formations neither have a CDM!! 

Right now I'm not sure anyone can say with any certainty what Pearson will play, he's played various formations so far, whos to say he won't play a defensive mid. And regardless of whether we play a defensive mid by trade, we still need a strong tackling defensive minded midfielder to play alongside our more attacking midfielders, regardless of the formation we play when Thorne isn't fit

4 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Lets see the situation with Ulloa in Jan , can only see him playing the odd cup game for them now , with recent signings he must be 5th choice for them now . Would be my choice for Martins replacement

Great suggestion, I didn't realise he was still at Leicester. Can't see him getting a game because he is behind Vardy,Okazaki,Musa and Slimani

On 3 September 2016 at 16:31, Rample said:

Surely we'll be linked with free agents before then. Had Berbatov fixed himself up yet? I think he'd complement Vydra quite nicely.

Just a few points about berbatov... He must be due to collect his pension anytime soon he's that old. If Chris Martin was too lazy and didn't fit pearsons plans/system then I highly doubt berbatov  would. Also regardless of age, I highly doubt he's going to come in on peanuts 

Why don't we wait until nearer the time, we don't know what position we will be in come Jan. At the minute I would like another striker, by Xmas Vydra, Blackman, Bent, Russell could be on fire thus negating the need for a striker. Christie could be playing out his skin and have a new 3 yr contract.

However if someone on here has a crystal ball then feel free to let me have the 6 numbers for this Saturday. Thankyou please.