Chris Weale - Signed 1 year deal

Cam the Ram

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Don't get this or Grant going 

As stated saving on wages. If the see Mitchell as a no2 the. They want him on the bench. Grant would expect to be on the bench. Grant going to Stoke means he will be on the bench in the PL, Butland has had a set back and Given isn't pulling up any trees so might even end up playing. Good luck to him, at his age he's too good to be a no2 in the Championship. 

Please Grant is gone. I got fed up of watching him do kick up's (badly) at half time with Bent and Shotton (or other) rather than put some gloves on and do a proper warm up.

Sky cameras pan to the Derby bench and Grant is messing around every time.

Wasn't bothered about playing, still isn't bothered about playing.

8 minutes ago, Super Johnny Russell said:

Please Grant is gone. I got fed up of watching him do kick up's (badly) at half time with Bent and Shotton (or other) rather than put some gloves on and do a proper warm up.

Sky cameras pan to the Derby bench and Grant is messing around every time.

Wasn't bothered about playing, still isn't bothered about playing.

Think that's very harsh. 

1 minute ago, Super Johnny Russell said:

Not many but surely doing something other than kick-ups would at least look like you're interested.

Same goes for Bent.

If it was a problem, surely teh management would have done something about it. It's been the same for years. It's the same at most clubs. We actually do a bit of organised running. I think it's a tenuous stick to beat someone with. 

10 hours ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

Already posted. Bah. you guys. :S

Dear oh dear... Leicester mate of mine said he made so many clangers especially forest game too. Why why why we signed this ? :(  

4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Why because he made 1 mistake? Name me a goalkeeper who hasn't made a mistake. He is going to be the 3rd choice anyway.

One? Hahaha more than ONE. Doh.

Archived