Albert Adomah - Signed for Villa

CastletonRam

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Who is responsible for player recruitment, or is it that our potential targets dont want to risk coming here to be pinned to the turf  by big Nige.

When was the last time we were in the Premiership, compare and contrast to both Newcastle and Villa,  whom has the largest attendances (hint not us), whom are the biggest clubs, whom have the largest transfer budget etc etc 

Someone told me Derby have been calling clubs about players they have nearly sold (like this one) and saying words to the affect of "if this sale falls through, let us know we might be able to do a late deal"

I thought he was talking sh*te but this sounds a lot like that sort of situation. 

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I was going to say, is this a case of a Villa stealing our targets, or Derby making a poor attempt at appearing to be interested in players.

I will be very miffed if we sell Hendrick and don't spend the money. 

we've already spent it, on Vydra 

Listen in Mel/Sam we trust and we get who we want - who actually said we were in for Adomah?

Some sausageter site said so, so it must be true...or some sun/mail/guardian journa looking to generate some interest.

Certainly believe that a couple more will come through the door.

COYR

8 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

When was the last time we were in the Premiership, compare and contrast to both Newcastle and Villa,  whom has the largest attendances (hint not us), whom are the biggest clubs, whom have the largest transfer budget etc etc 

Newcastle have never been a "Big club" it's just their fans that have a superiority complex.

Would agree with the above though and as a previous poster said the gap will get wider as time progresses so this season would be ideal to escape the championship... and i'm not talking league 1.

10 minutes ago, whiteroseram said:

Someone told me Derby have been calling clubs about players they have nearly sold (like this one) and saying words to the affect of "if this sale falls through, let us know we might be able to do a late deal"

I thought he was talking sh*te but this sounds a lot like that sort of situation. 

You really believe this???

Adama in, Adomah out?

Middlesbrough

Ian Dennis

BBC Radio 5 live senior football reporter

Posted at 12:52

Middlesbrough are close to signing Adama Traore from Aston Villa.

He's had a medical and question of finalising the deal.

Albert Adomah COULD be heading in the opposite direction.

Archived