Harrison Reed

Bris Vegas

I still say take Vainqueur from Roma and then George has genuine and difficult competition to get back into the side (how it should be). I just translated an Italian piece from a few hours ago and the guy says he wants Premier League rather than Serie A. But if no one's in and he sees what there is at Derby I reckon we could pull off a real coup.

http://m.calciomercato.it/news/394154/calciomercato-roma-cessione-vainqueur-le-ultime-di-cmit.html

It gets him to England and he plays well to put himself in the shop window and by playing well he helps take us up.

But, instead if an established 27 year old Champions League player who came third in Italy last season I guess we might as well loan an unproven youngster from Southampton...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I still say take Vainqueur from Roma and then George has genuine and difficult competition to get back into the side (how it should be). I just translated an Italian piece from a few hours ago and the guy says he wants Premier League rather than Serie A. But if no one's in and he sees what there is at Derby I reckon we could pull off a real coup.

http://m.calciomercato.it/news/394154/calciomercato-roma-cessione-vainqueur-le-ultime-di-cmit.html

It gets him to England and he plays well to put himself in the shop window and by playing well he helps take us up.

But, instead if an established 27 year old Champions League player who came third in Italy last season I guess we might as well loan an unproven youngster from Southampton...

Does the Derby recruitment team even know who this guy is !? 

59 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

14 apps so far for Southampton. 

Reminds me of Pembridge, physically at least, can't see the harm in giving him a shot.

Only plays when he wants to..............

Loses himself out on the wing .........

Protracted injuries with miraculous recovery just before a Welsh squad was picked...........

Got booed off before half-time for lack of effort by BOTH sets of fans when we played the Wendies and they had discovered just what they had bought from us........................a real fun game !!

NOT a good recommendation. !!

Archived