International Rams

Carl Sagan

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

So no idea what the mom was about.

Because he could leave the pitch with an ounce of self respect. But he'll never be more than cover at full back. Christie is much more as a right back. 

Keogh did OK, Cyrus did ok whilst he was on, Hendrick had good looking flashes but didn't ever "take the game by the scruff of the neck" as they say.

And it was a pretty bad foul on Coleman.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Christie is on after what was apparently a horendous fould on Seamus Coleman that's seem the Everton man stretchered off with oxygen & Neil Taylor sent offf for Wales. I wasn't quite watching and Sky haven't shown any replays "for reasons of taste" because the foul was apparently that bad. Never heard anything like it.

42 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

God help them if he is,the throw ins apart he still cant beat a player and get a telling cross in,he had numerous chances tonight to get a cross over and kept hitting the first defender,poor

That is Cyrus .. As my lovely wife says .. why can can you only do one thing at a time ? 

He can cross OR he can beat a man .. Never both ! ... The right coach could make him a hell of a player .. We are still waiting after 3 years. 

4 hours ago, ramboy63 said:

God help them if he is,the throw ins apart he still cant beat a player and get a telling cross in,he had numerous chances tonight to get a cross over and kept hitting the first defender,poor

You must have kept going to the fridge for another tinny and missed a few bits!

On 3/24/2017 at 16:23, jono said:

That is Cyrus .. As my lovely wife says .. why can can you only do one thing at a time ? 

He can cross OR he can beat a man .. Never both ! ... The right coach could make him a hell of a player .. We are still waiting after 3 years. 

Harsh Jono. On his day he's the finest right back in the league. I've seen it in person at Pride park this season. Defended, dispossessed people, won headers, dribbled, crossed, won corners and scored. Plus he's one of the only players we have who always has attacking intent.

needs to be properly motivated and encouraged.

26 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Harsh Jono. On his day he's the finest right back in the league. I've seen it in person at Pride park this season. Defended, dispossessed people, won headers, dribbled, crossed, won corners and scored. Plus he's one of the only players we have who always has attacking intent.

I love his attacking intent, he undoubtably skilled and powerful, and as I said he needs the right coach. ... But he hasn't improved in 3 seasons. If he has 2 imperious games in every 100 that isn't going to help the cause. So what is it ? Poor coaching ? or has he reached his maximum potential ? 

36 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Needs to be properly motivated and encouraged you say? If I said that about Martin you'd have a mini-rant!

He always seems to defend on the edge of a catastrophe. Baird even aged, is a much sounder right back. He has much going in his favour but consistency and footballing brain ain't two of them!

1 hour ago, Ninos said:

Needs to be binned off. You're bloody delusional! Must be all those knocks to the head you alluded to the other week.

12 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Chris Martin, on as an 82nd minute sub (to Scottish boos to make him feel right at home) scores a vital 88th minute winner against Slovenia to keep the Scots' World Cup hopes alive. One-nil win.

That hopes alive bit will end in June anyway. :D:lol:

Archived