Deadline day ins and outs predictions

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, needles said:

I don't understand why the players that have proved they can perform here are wanted out, and the players who have shown consistently that they can't are wanted to stay. Baffles me.

I think it's more people realising that change is happening, than anything.

21 minutes ago, needles said:

I don't understand why the players that have proved they can perform here are wanted out, and the players who have shown consistently that they can't are wanted to stay. Baffles me.

You mean the players who can perform for half a season before everything goes to crap.

32 minutes ago, needles said:

One of us has misunderstood the thread. I didn't think it was asking for what we wanted to happen but rather what we think might be going to happen.

4 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Could we offer Butters in part exchange for Wells?

Would they want him back? They seem to have coped quite well without him.

i like Butterfield, but he was a player we never really needed, and if you look at his career he seems to have thrived when he's the centre of everything, which was never going to happen here.

7 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Would they want him back? They seem to have coped quite well without him.

i like Butterfield, but he was a player we never really needed, and if you look at his career he seems to have thrived when he's the centre of everything, which was never going to happen here.

I don't think they would want him Huddersfield are now a high energy fast movement team, he simply wouldn't fit in

40 minutes ago, cannable said:

Ask yourself; why has it gone to crap? 

Why indeed. I've no idea why we've fallen apart after Christmas for the past few seasons. Hopefully it doesn't happen again this year (if we ever get started that is).

1 hour ago, needles said:

This is not about wanting out but who we think is going out and who we are prepared to let go.

for me we have to many midfielders and Hendrick will command a big fee. Martin also and I don't think he is in our current plans.

we are moving to a new system, which I think ( I am no football manager) is right and I'm not sure if Martin will fit in despite being excellent for the past 3 seasons.  Don't want to lose either but I think we might

38 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

One of us has misunderstood the thread. I didn't think it was asking for what we wanted to happen but rather what we think might be going to happen.

Looks like it was me. :(

Still stand by the point in general.

I was reading an article yesterday listing the authors top 100 under 21's in the world, written last summer.

I was hoping I'd uncover some DCM pearl we might raid Europe for, but the names we're mostly familiar,  and when they weren't a quick Google revealed they'd already moved on to big European clubs.

Notably next to Dele Alli in the list was one William Hughes.

Granted it also featured Jordon Ibe, but he's moved for £15m recently, I wouldn't be suprised to see Will move for a similar amount now he's proved his fitness.

http://outsideoftheboot.com/100-best-young-players-to-watch-in-2016-full-list/

2 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Just get a holding midfielder in on loan to xmas , lets Will and Bryso play further forward and Thorne recover from injury , failing that we have no chance of being in top 6 

Yessaaaiii!!

2 years too late but it will do!!

Archived