Deadline day ins and outs predictions

Jimbo Ram

Wouldn't be disappointed to see anyone leave, Hughes would be a loss but he looks lost under Pearson so far. 

In, Rhodes, Gunnnarson and mcmanaman

out, Martin and hendrick

could see any of Russell, ince, Weimann, bent, Blackman Johnson and butterfield also leaving if receive even a reasonable bid

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baird costs buttons in relation to most of our other players, an experienced head in the dressing room to guide our youngsters along could be his most valuable contribution. 

But because he once told our fans, rightly imo, to fook off, he is 1st on most peoples list to get rid of.

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

Baird costs buttons in relation to most of our other players, an experienced head in the dressing room to guide our youngsters along could be his most valuable contribution. 

But because he once told our fans, rightly imo, to fook off, he is 1st on most peoples list to get rid of.

I've said worse to our fans in recent times!

In: Gunnarsson, McManaman, Wisdom
Out: Hendrick, Russell, Blackman, Bent

That's more what I'd like to see than what I think we'll actually see... but overall I think the philosophy should be trying to buy out of form but talented players on the cheap rather than in form players for an inflated fee. 

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Not at all. I questioned his signing the day he signed. Just got to have better than him in the team if we are to progress. Rather give youth a go as others have said. Nothing against Baird just think he isn't good enough.

4 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

In: Gunnarsson, McManaman, Wisdom
Out: Hendrick, Russell, Blackman, Bent

That's more what I'd like to see than what I think we'll actually see... but overall I think the philosophy should be trying to buy out of form but talented players on the cheap rather than in form players for an inflated fee. 

We've got a few already:)

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Do you think Kodger will choose us over Prem Hull?

Well I didn't, but all the news stories seem to be suggesting it is a done deal for us - although I don't trust any of these stories one bit. If it was me I think I would rather go to a club like Derby, but at least at Hull he would be guaranteed a start since they don't even have enough players for a full bench. If we are getting him though we are almost certainly getting rid of some of our perceived "more valuable" players.

1 hour ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

In: McManaman, Wisdom and a holding midfielder 

Out: Hendrick, Russell, Blackman. 

Wisdom is a good shout - I'd take him again even if it was just a season loan.

I don't understand why the players that have proved they can perform here are wanted out, and the players who have shown consistently that they can't are wanted to stay. Baffles me.

Archived