Deadline day ins and outs predictions

Jimbo Ram

So much gossip about who we will bring in and sell. Prediction time. Who will we have brought in by the end of Wednesday and who will be on their way?

I will start things off:

Ins-Macmanaman, Gunnarson and Wells

Outs-Martin, Hendrick and Russell....

Thoughts.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am almost sure that one more striker is coming in. On another site I found this comment which is quite interesting:

"Iansuzanne71 | Saturday, August 27 2016, 9:50PM

I am sure Martin will go and think he needs to to be honest, Nigel (Pearson) told me himself that they were going back for Forestieri but that looks dead in the water now. It's not a player we need but a miracle and Nigel has a big job on his hands but I am sure he will sort the players out."

7 minutes ago, lioncoeur said:

I am almost sure that one more striker is coming in. On another site I found this comment which is quite interesting:

"Iansuzanne71 | Saturday, August 27 2016, 9:50PM

I am sure Martin will go and think he needs to to be honest, Nigel (Pearson) told me himself that they were going back for Forestieri but that looks dead in the water now. It's not a player we need but a miracle and Nigel has a big job on his hands but I am sure he will sort the players out."

So what do you think..let's have some ins and outs...

Good thread, 

ins - vydra ( happy with that one) one more overpriced forward it seems but we seem desperate, we need height and strength in the midfield, possible right back 

outs - looking like Martin hendrick Russell ( which saddens me to be honest)

could be outs - butterfield Johnson Blackman Christie Ince Hughes 

Just now, Sparkle said:

Good thread, 

ins - vydra ( happy with that one) one more overpriced forward it seems but we seem desperate, we need height and strength in the midfield, possible right back 

outs - looking like Martin hendrick Russell ( which saddens me to be honest)

could be outs - butterfield Johnson Blackman Christie Ince 

Come on now, no ifs or buts, be precise...then we can see who was right come Thursday morning!!!

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Come on now, no ifs or buts, be precise...then we can see who was right come Thursday morning!!!

I think it just depends who wants to buy of us, I have a sense that it is sale of the century time and an uncomfortable feeling it is.

59 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

So much gossip about who we will bring in and sell. Prediction time. Who will we have brought in by the end of Wednesday and who will be on their way?

I will start things off:

Ins-Macmanaman, Gunnarson and Wells

Outs-Martin, Hendrick and Russell....

Thoughts.

I would be very happy at that business for the right money. Ideally Bent would also leave, but can't see any takers coming in for him. Would like to see Blackman go in any deal for a new striker. Possible if we went for Wells or Assombolonga as both would need an extra striker but again wishful thinking. As for what I think will happen very little I'm afraid to say. 

5 minutes ago, GenBr said:

out: Sounds like Hendrick, Martin and Russell might be the players going. Wish bent, ince, blackman and Butterfield were going as well.

in: Kodija, gunnarson and a right back of some description.

Do you think Kodger will choose us over Prem Hull?

I for one will be extremely unhappy to see martin,Hendrick and Russell go....they have been my derby heroes(together with Hughes and bryson) for the past three years and I've loved the way derby played with them....I.e the derby way.

However,its clear that Pearson is going to completely change our style of play and they don't fit into that at all.....so what can we do but move on for the good of the club....I'll hate it when martin starts knocking them in for fun against us tho

2 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Good thread.

Ins - kodija.

Outs - martin and hendrick.

Would love to see bent, blackman, baird go aswell as.... but can't see anyone takin those 

Maybe someone could have a word in Baird's ear..something along the lines of you are coming towards the end of your career...how about a change..maybe train to be a physio or something?

Archived