Nigel Clough has his day in the sun

Curtains

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I love how you post random videos Curtains

Random?

There's a pattern, but no bugger can work out what the pattern is. A bit like the panels on the Velodrome.

Even @curtains.

3 hours ago, curtains said:

We have got Burton at the IPRO on January 28th 

We will have to beat them then .

Yes we may beat burton at home. But not much can take away the horrible feeling of the game on Friday night. Terrible feeling. To know how much we've made a mess of things since sacking Clough. And the way they beat us. They beat us with  honest, hardworking and hungry players. Something we haven't got at derby. And to make matters worse Shaun barker came on for them and headed a cross away! That's rubbing salt into the wound really. Shows what kind of people are working at derby county nowadays. When Shaun barkers contract was up derby didn't want him around the training ground. Makes us look bad doesn't it? What sort of club do we support and pay to watch every week. The people at the top of derby county are dishonest men. The sooner sam rush and john vicars leave the better. They are doing nothing but bad for my football club. And to be honest look at the chairman mel morris, pushing his way into to the dressing room and belittling the manager infront of the players. 

14 minutes ago, CLOUGH1971-72 said:

Yes we may beat burton at home. But not much can take away the horrible feeling of the game on Friday night. Terrible feeling. To know how much we've made a mess of things since sacking Clough. And the way they beat us. They beat us with  honest, hardworking and hungry players. Something we haven't got at derby. And to make matters worse Shaun barker came on for them and headed a cross away! That's rubbing salt into the wound really. Shows what kind of people are working at derby county nowadays. When Shaun barkers contract was up derby didn't want him around the training ground. Makes us look bad doesn't it? What sort of club do we support and pay to watch every week. The people at the top of derby county are dishonest men. The sooner sam rush and john vicars leave the better. They are doing nothing but bad for my football club. And to be honest look at the chairman mel morris, pushing his way into to the dressing room and belittling the manager infront of the players. 

Tbf He belittled the players in front of the manager. 

20 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

Actuall, Friday night shows Mel has learned and is sticking to his promise not to go into the dressing room with his tuppence worth again because if there was ever a performance that warranted it Friday's was it. 

Or maybe it's the fact pearson won't stand for it but Paul clement would. I think mel morris was picking the team under wassell lol

Just now, CLOUGH1971-72 said:

Or maybe it's the fact pearson won't stand for it but Paul clement would. I think mel morris was picking the team under wassell lol

Why is this bullsh1te being rehashed again. He went into the changing room once. Once too many, but once.  

4 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

I raised it in a light hearted way looking for a positive after a very bleak result, I'll run my posts by you in future what with you being a big deal round here and in with the moderating team.  rolleye.gif

?? I didn't quote you and nor was I referring to you. 

16 minutes ago, sage said:

I think mel morris was picking the team under wassell lol

Well DW stated categorically on Sky Sports Friday night that Mel never picked the team, but I expect the conspiracy theorists will say "he's Mel's puppet so he would say that", but then some have said the team was better under DW and they want him back, so logically they are saying Mel should pick the team all the time!

Burton is only just down the road for anyone who wants to watch a Clough brand of football management, so if that's what you like maybe that's the place to go.

Anyway I'm with EHR. Perhaps we need a Wristslashers filter on forum posts that could divert these to a separate section. 

Sorry Sage - quoted your quote.

Just now, Hadabelly said:

Well DW stated categorically on Sky Sports Friday night that Mel never picked the team, but I expect the conspiracy theorists will say "he's Mel's puppet so he would say that", but then some have said the team was better under DW and they want him back, so logically they are saying Mel should pick the team all the time!

Burton is only just down the road for anyone who wants to watch a Clough brand of football management, so if that's what you like maybe that's the place to go.

Anyway I'm with EHR. Perhaps we need a Wristslashers filter on forum posts that could divert these to a separate section.  

You have quoted someone else in my name!!

20 hours ago, CLOUGH1971-72 said:

It's not your football club, or anyone else's for that matter. It's Mel Morris's. He can do what he wants, and rightly so.

Archived