freash hope

B4ev6is

I know we just signed a player with pace and tricky something we lacked last night to unlock burton defance but with bristrol city man coming in also. But i think we also missing adam bolder type signing and the great jake buxton.  We miss battlers last night. But i would be tempted to give some of our under23 a game they will bust a gut to help us win a game apart from preston north end.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Sat next to Adam Bolder in the hairdressers once. Nice bloke. Tipped the hairdresser handsomely too.

I sat next to Adam Bolder in a restaurant once. Nice bloke. I would have handsomely tipped Mrs Bolder.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I know we just signed a player with pace and tricky something we lacked last night to unlock burton defance but with bristrol city man coming in also. But i think we also missing adam bolder type signing and the great jake buxton.  We miss battlers last night. But i would be tempted to give some of our under23 a game they will bust a gut to help us win a game apart from preston north end.

Brizzle City chap not in yet, seems a lot still to do on that one...

Can we agree on a Seth Johnson or even Daryl Powell type signing? Aggression and strength in midfield would be a bonus.

Bradley Johnson has it, but hasn't produced in a year and I don't believe he will again in a Derby shirt.

A new start with Newcastle, my team

Carson

Christie     Keogh     Shackell     Olson

Hanson

Bryson                 Camara

Hughes

Wison      Vydra

Grant  Rawson  Butterfield  Elsnik  Ince  Russell  Martin

Sith Happens
11 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I'd give Chris Baird a run at it, a real battler who will bust a gut, with quality too.

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

But what he made up for in hard work and craft and also willing to put in a shift and not afaird to make a tackle.

Sounds just like Baird to me. Except of course Baird was an international who cut it in the Premier League for many a year.

7 hours ago, DesertRam said:

A new start with Newcastle, my team

Carson

Christie     Keogh     Shackell     Olson

Hanson

Bryson                 Camara

Hughes

Wison      Vydra

Grant  Rawson  Butterfield  Elsnik  Ince  Russell  Martin

Is that Wilson or Wisdom up top?

The lads need to pick their heads up and play for the shirt again. I trust NP to do the right thing and I think it'll eventually fall into place, just hope it's not too late.

If the big players fail to show passion and grit then NP should have our younger lads snapping at their heels for the shirt. 

As for the fans, we need to buck our ideas up and get behind them. Choke back the groans and boooooos and allow the lads to pick that pass, take on players and shoot on sight. 

Loosing to Burton bloody Albion could be a blessing in disguise...

COME ON DERBY

How about 

Grant

christie   Keogh Shackell Olson 

BJ

Ince               Russell

Hughes

Vydra 

Martin

subs

grant, butters, Baird , Wilson , bent, cam the ram, Hanson 

Archived