Now ? later?too late?

archied

I was hoping Pearson and this squad would hit the ground running but was also prepared to wait and let him build if that did nt happen ,,, he could have come in and tried to make a carbon copy of the last three years picking our fav players in their and our fav formation and , instead he has come in and demanded work rate , places in the team to be earnt and to do the job that the manager and coaching staff picked them to do and produce a decent level of consistency ,,, now me if given the choice would prefer this to be happening now rather than him not shake things up and us look pretty decent only to find later when the chips are down absolutely nothing has changed and we inexplicably fail to turn up let alone produce when it really matters but those same players expect their place in the side to be assured and the fans expect their favs to still be picked ,,, my humble opinion is that Pearson is addressing the problem that has stopped us achieving and is glaringly obvious to those outside the club and its fans , we are very pretty at times but lack spine, determination and sheer work rate ,fitness and bottle when ,, A , it really matters and. B,any team no matter how less talented get in our faces and want to win more

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And please don't anybody bring up our second leg away at hull ,,,,,, they were 3/0 up tie over going out with the mentality of don't lose by any more than 2 goals that's a tough ask for most teams to get the balance / mentality right ,,, they came to the I pro , did the job and did just about enough at home

Archived