No attacking threat whatsoever

unclej

Watching last night, on the tele, we couldn't get tickets, it became even more clear than ever how inept our attacking threat really is. Both JR and TI are easily shown inside, and their neat little tippy tap triangles come to absolutely nothing. Martin plays absolutely no part in the game and Bent was caught offside on three occasions in the time he was on the field. We are a club is crisis.  I know our arrogant manager has acted to bring in some new blood, but these two are not the types to grab the game by the balls,.  Roy and Roger looking on from the stands last night must have thought they could have done better at their age...and they probably could. We are now completely hopeless. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Someone remove all sharp objects and all shoelaces from the vercinity ARRRGGGHHH :huh:

He dropped these....

Derby_Razor_Blades_200_zps51042e13.gif

8 minutes ago, Alpha said:

play who you like upfront. If you're midfield plays 25 yards out from your own goal then you won't score many. 

Funny that somebody else noticed this.

I made the point to @toddy about Hughes and Bryson playing way too deep and I was told I know nothing about football.

The point of a midfield player is to break up the play and also create your play, we played two midfielders in front to of the back 4. Bryson and Hughes, one to cover the back 4 when the other is creating play. If either sits deep or both sit deep, who's fault is it?

The managers because he picked the side and system or the players for  other adhering to what they are supposed to be doing on the pitch?

Sometimes the players have to take responsibility once they cross the white line.

Archived