The players did this to Clement as well allegedly

Curtains

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the players don't like him. We saw something like this at Chelsea last season with Jose Mourinho. Something has gone on behind the scenes, they don't like him and they are now not trying in games. Chelsea eventually had to sack him otherwise they were in trouble. We may have to do the same. This was also Brian Clough's problem at Leeds. He wasn't liked by the players and they didn't' tokay for him.

Most of these players just aren't hungry enough. They've all had improved contracts eg Bryson, keogh, Martin etc and they are on some of the biggest wages in the league apart from Newcastle. Shackell isn't good enough in my opinion and just came here for the pay rise. And also most players just aren't up to it. They are using this club and they're hearts aren't in it. We should get rid of any decent offers come in. I don't believe any of these players are irreplaceable. I don't think signing kodjia and vydra for big money is the snswer too. We need the hungry players that were out to prove something in mclarens first season. These lot haven't got the hunger or quality anymore and it's very dissapointing

2 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Two new strikers won't change a lot of were not able to offer the service, which I think our midfield isn't capable of 

We are missing Hendrick and Thorne but the new strikers will make a difference IMO  .

Deals not done yet though  

6 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Most of these players just aren't hungry enough. They've all had improved contracts eg Bryson, keogh, Martin etc and they are on some of the biggest wages in the league apart from Newcastle. Shackell isn't good enough in my opinion and just came here for the pay rise. And also most players just aren't up to it. They are using this club and they're hearts aren't in it. We should get rid of any decent offers come in. I don't believe any of these players are irreplaceable. I don't think signing kodjia and vydra for big money is the snswer too. We need the hungry players that were out to prove something in mclarens first season. These lot haven't got the hunger or quality anymore and it's very dissapointing

That's a very bleak but quite plausible explanation. 

If divisions have been created then that is corrosive and ridding the squad of disharmony will be a big job. ..

That will help attract quality players to the club would it? And am sure players being focked a weeks wage would make them sweat about paying their gas bill.

Disapointing performance agreed but you need to nurture these overpaid selfish thoughtless tossers not putting in a performance rather than create bigger issues, look what happeny when mel cancelled the Dubai trip

15 hours ago, curtains said:

They aren't buying into Pearson and they didn't buy into Clement.  

No i don't want McClaren back and I would like Pearson to succeed .

He can play the reserves next game for me .

Losing to Burton is a disgrace 

No worse than losing to MK Dons last season. They are in the same league as us on merit, now pull your head out of your arse. 

6 hours ago, derby1884 said:

I think the players don't like him. We saw something like this at Chelsea last season with Jose Mourinho. Something has gone on behind the scenes, they don't like him and they are now not trying in games. Chelsea eventually had to sack him otherwise they were in trouble. We may have to do the same. This was also Brian Clough's problem at Leeds. He wasn't liked by the players and they didn't' tokay for him.

Leeds were champions, our players have won feck all

Archived