Matej Vydra - Signed 4 year deal

Curtains

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Kernow said:

I was sat virtually behind the goal at Bristol City. After the miss in the 90th minute he looked so upset. I thought he was going to start crying, Darren Bent had to go over and get him going again. Then when the goal went in at the other end he just dropped to the floor. Definitely blamed himself. He could barely look up at the fans on his way down the tunnel (which was built into the away stand). Felt for the lad, the goals will definitely come.

One thing I can definitely say is he has determination and a desire to score, I don't think he is the kind of player to back out of a challenge or give up. He has a desire and we now need to give him the opportunities, I would still like to see him and Martin play together, Martin is great at linking up and would be perfect to for connecting the play to Vydra, it's a shame we won't see it.

On a side not massive credit to Vydra and Anya for that matter for walking round to the east stand then the north stand at the end of the bburn to clap the handful of fans who stayed.

I certainly think that took a fair bit of character especially when seeing the likes of Keogh, Blackman, Christie skulk off back down the tunnel.

6 hours ago, kingsy1884 said:

On a side not massive credit to Vydra and Anya for that matter for walking round to the east stand then the north stand at the end of the bburn to clap the handful of fans who stayed.

I certainly think that took a fair bit of character especially when seeing the likes of Keogh, Blackman, Christie skulk off back down the tunnel.

They'll learn......

• 4 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

How many goals has Vydra scored in 8 months, out of interest?

Two domestic goals! That's two domestic goals, three domestic assists, two international goals and one international assist less than Martin… rubbish! Past it! Crap!

Archived