Liverpool at Home

sage

1 minute ago, steve22891 said:

Only just signed up and it's basically to chance my luck with you lads. 

My dad passed away last year and he was a massive Derby fan. I'm a Liverpool fan and 2 days ago it was my birthday. In a weird way I feel like this match is his way of throwing me a wee 'happy birthday' or something. I dunno. 

Anyway, I don't want to pass up this opportunity so thought I'd ask if any of you lads that will be going to the match could maybe grab me a half and half scarf and send it to me? I'll cover the cost of it through PayPal or something, whatever works easiest. 

Send me a PM if any of you would fancy it. Cheers lads and best of luck for the season. 

This is probably the only circumstance in which a half and half scarf is acceptable.:D

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, steve22891 said:

Only just signed up and it's basically to chance my luck with you lads. 

My dad passed away last year and he was a massive Derby fan. I'm a Liverpool fan and 2 days ago it was my birthday. In a weird way I feel like this match is his way of throwing me a wee 'happy birthday' or something. I dunno. 

Anyway, I don't want to pass up this opportunity so thought I'd ask if any of you lads that will be going to the match could maybe grab me a half and half scarf and send it to me? I'll cover the cost of it through PayPal or something, whatever works easiest. 

Send me a PM if any of you would fancy it. Cheers lads and best of luck for the season. 

Sorry to hear about your Dad.

You could go to the game. 

Half and half scraves are a touchy subject on here

Trust me when I say I hate the sight and thought of half and half scarves, haha, but this is a chance that I can't just pass up without at least trying. 

Cheers sage, he was still young enough and it was sudden so a bitter pill to take. 

I'd love to get to it but I don't think I could get a ticket (ST holders etc have priority?) so I'm kinda aiming for the next best thing. 

4 minutes ago, steve22891 said:

Trust me when I say I hate the sight and thought of half and half scarves, haha, but this is a chance that I can't just pass up without at least trying. 

Cheers sage, he was still young enough and it was sudden so a bitter pill to take. 

I'd love to get to it but I don't think I could get a ticket (ST holders etc have priority?) so I'm kinda aiming for the next best thing. 

i reckon you will get a ticket easy enough.

47 minutes ago, philmycock said:

I didn't go to Grimsby match, but I was at the BBG vs Swansea infront of 9000 fans(ish) in 1984(ish), do I win a medal?

Ley Stand, with me dad. '80's equivalent of prawn sandwich football.

2 hours ago, philmycock said:

I didn't go to Grimsby match, but I was at the BBG vs Swansea infront of 9000 fans(ish) in 1984(ish), do I win a medal?

Double this up with a Zenith Data Systems home ticket stub from 1990 and you may have a free corporate seat for the game sir.

Sith Happens
7 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

No, seasons ticket holders shouldn't get any discount either, they pay their money for their season ticket which entitles them to the league games... When you go to Tesco do you say to the checkout person "I know I have just bought all this food, but because I have can I get a free roast chicken" of course not, you get what you pay for. 

I hope the club bang the prices right up and make as much money as possible off the visit of the scum. 

Nail anything you have down now..!

I don't agree, but then I won't will I as I have a season ticket :)

6 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Ok then, so I get a discount for having a season ticket since 1979..?

No, you needed to have been a season ticket holder in 1966-7.

Archived