Liverpool at Home

sage

Just now, RiddingsRam said:

Steady ..... touchy ! Only pulling your leg ! 

Sorry I am a bit tired! Thought your original post was out of character because you're a sensible poster. For the record I probably won't be going to this match against Liverpool. Mid week matches are a pain especially when you have to get up really early the next morning.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Simsy said:

I hope those that attended both games get priority and discount! 

Obviously I am 'one of those'

And you were obviously forced to go. 

The ticket you purchased for the Grimsby game was for the Grimsby game, have a look on it, does it say anything about getting a cheaper ticket for later rounds.?? Didn't think so 

so many people want something for nothing 

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Sorry I am a bit tired! Thought your original post was out of character because you're a sensible poster. For the record I probably won't be going to this match against Liverpool. Mid week matches are a pain especially when you have to get up really early the next morning.

I can be a bit of a wind up merchant at times ! Flicking through and saw your post so I thought ah well why not ....... my father in law who I go with struggles with the midweek games as he starts work at 5.00 am so I see your point ! 

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

And you were obviously forced to go. 

The ticket you purchased for the Grimsby game was for the Grimsby game, have a look on it, does it say anything about getting a cheaper ticket for later rounds.?? Didn't think so 

so many people want something for nothing 

No I wasn't forced to go. As a fan I decided to go.

It's the same with ST holders don't you think they should get priority? 

End of the day if you can't be arsed to support the team against lower teams why should you get the same privilege for the big games? 

1 minute ago, Simsy said:

End of the day if you can't be arsed to support the team against lower teams why should you get the same privilege for the big games? 

I didn't go to Grimsby match, but I was at the BBG vs Swansea infront of 9000 fans(ish) in 1984(ish), do I win a medal?

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

I didn't go to Grimsby match, but I was at the BBG vs Swansea infront of 9000 fans(ish) in 1984(ish), do I win a medal?

I wasn't even born!! 

I would say in 1984 that should of earned you priority for tickets against leeds? Liverpool? Whoever was a 'big' club back in those days!

4 minutes ago, Simsy said:

No, seasons ticket holders shouldn't get any discount either, they pay their money for their season ticket which entitles them to the league games... When you go to Tesco do you say to the checkout person "I know I have just bought all this food, but because I have can I get a free roast chicken" of course not, you get what you pay for. 

I hope the club bang the prices right up and make as much money as possible off the visit of the scum. 

Nail anything you have down now..!

Just now, MuespachRam said:

No, seasons ticket holders shouldn't get any discount either, they pay their money for their season ticket which entitles them to the league games... When you go to Tesco do you say to the checkout person "I know I have just bought all this food, but because I have can I get a free roast chicken" of course not, you get what you pay for. 

I hope the club bang the prices right up and make as much money as possible off the visit of the scum. 

Nail anything you have down now..!

I imagine you do top up your Clubcard as a regular shopper.

Looking forward to another 4 weeks of bigotry.

1 minute ago, sage said:

I imagine you do top up your Clubcard as a regular shopper.

Looking forward to another 4 weeks of bigotry.

But you et what you paid for... The season ticket isn't for the cup games, Tesco don't give you a free javelin because you haven't paid for that...!

Not famous anymore...

4 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Support the team? Do me a favour. I support the team whether I'm there or not there. It's no badge of honour but I've been to Walsall away on a Tuesday night in 84 and a whole truck load of games around the country in Div3, Div2 and Div1. If folk are looking for loyalty badges for the recent cup games (when they probably live in the Derby region anyway) then that's their look out. It's not Top Trumps of fandom. When I get around the country watching Derby, I love seeing as many Rams as possible but I don't feel I'm any better. It's a privilege and an honour; not earned, just gratefully enjoyed.

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

But you et what you paid for... The season ticket isn't for the cup games, Tesco don't give you a free javelin because you haven't paid for that...!

Not famous anymore...

You get an additional discount off future purchases as a regular customer. 

43 minutes ago, needles said:

Manu are in it at a minnow. Forget about it.

Good draw if we couldn't have Accrington or Northampton.

Can we just, please have a go at them? No more timid Chelsea capitulations? We're going to get a battering on paper, so why not go down blazing?

Too right that Man U game last season destroyed my faith of having a go 

Only just signed up and it's basically to chance my luck with you lads. 

My dad passed away last year and he was a massive Derby fan. I'm a Liverpool fan and 2 days ago it was my birthday. In a weird way I feel like this match is his way of throwing me a wee 'happy birthday' or something. I dunno. 

Anyway, I don't want to pass up this opportunity so thought I'd ask if any of you lads that will be going to the match could maybe grab me a half and half scarf and send it to me? I'll cover the cost of it through PayPal or something, whatever works easiest. 

Send me a PM if any of you would fancy it. Cheers lads and best of luck for the season. 

Archived