Liverpool at Home

sage

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RamFan13 said:

Agree, can't wait to see the other 23,000 that appear for this match but couldn't turn up to Grimsby or Carlisle at home.

I wasn't at Grimsby but at Carlisle..... How does that square for you?

9 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

I wasn't at Grimsby but at Carlisle..... How does that square for you?

Not good enough, you're officially a quarter fan I am afraid. In all seriousness  it annoys me seeing so called fans criticising other fans because they aren't able to attend every game like they do

A great tie for the club.

I don't fancy paying £40 to watch Jurgen Klopp lose his glasses, but I'm sure there are 23,000 others who will oblige.

I think it'll follow a similar pattern to our recent cup games against Manchester United and Chelsea. A brave performance but ultimately lacking in enough quality to win the tie, especially given our sluggish start to the season.

That 6-0 defeat at Anfield eight years ago still haunts me, so I would love it if we could get the win. :lol:

Just now, RiddingsRam said:

First name that came to mind after a previous quote of " pleased I don't make many cup games anymore " ?

And I am, I go to football matches to be entertained, I don't get entertained going to League cup or FA cup matches. Sorry if I'm not as good a fan as you, some of us can't attend that many midweek games due to a variety of reasons. Annoys me seeing this superiority complex. We are all fans, no-one is more valuable than another

Just now, McLovin said:

And I am, I go to football matches to be entertained, I don't get entertained going to League cup or FA cup matches. Sorry if I'm not as good a fan as you, some of us can't attend that many midweek games due to a variety of reasons. Annoys me seeing this superiority complex. We are all fans, no-one is more valuable than another

Steady ..... touchy ! Only pulling your leg ! 

No reason for it being on TV, a mid table championship team that were famous 40+ years ago against a mid table premiershite team that were famous 30 years ago.... It's just not a big TV draw anymore. 

Got a text from my son as the draw was made that just said 

"scum at home X"

i didn't need to check who we had got, so proud of him. 

Archived