The Great Dane

TomBustler1884

Bendtner is absolute pants. He dominated the championship when he was on loan at Birmingham, but since then he's pissed his natural talent up the wall and focused his efforts solely on becoming a living meme. As others have said, I'd advocate signing him for comedic value if we can spare the wages.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been crap for so long I forgot he was even good at Birmingham.

Fair play, there's not many good things about Birmingham so you have to give him credit. 

But several teams and seasons later I just think it's best he gets a job on Blackpool beach carrying kids on his back

I'm not saying I want Bendtner, think his wages alone would be too much for a player who has looked poor last few years...but....he was very good at Birmingham in the second tier, scored a hatful and looked a threat all of that season. We are talking a long time ago, but the guy obviously has some talent

2 hours ago, r4derby said:

I'm not saying I want Bendtner, think his wages alone would be too much for a player who has looked poor last few years...but....he was very good at Birmingham in the second tier, scored a hatful and looked a threat all of that season. We are talking a long time ago, but the guy obviously has some talent

He has the talent but zero application. Too busy getting his old chap out and waving it at taxi drivers.

Archived