Tom Ince

DCFC4LIFE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DCFC4LIFE said:

Sheffield Wednesday are interested in signing tom Ince and Jeff Hendrick. Swap plus cash for forestieri possibly.

Forestieri > Ince + Hendrick? Absolutely not. 

Not even close. This is Wednesday trying to engage in a pissing contest through transfer rumours. It would have made more sense for them to at least be realistic about it but there you go.

I could maybe see a player + cash deal for FF but not Ince or Hendrick, they are all about equal in value in my opinion so nobody actually benefits.

2 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Source?

The sheffield star, **** journalism or a childish "retaliation" from SW. Either one.

It's brought back the wide discussion of the falsehood that Ince is arrogant and has a huge ego though, which always annoys me to see. 

Just now, toddy said:

Backward move for Ince?

But if they offer £25 million plus pay him silly money each week then anything is possible.

I'd take £10m+ for Ince, £25m would be a ridiculous offer haha.

He had very similar stats to Forestieri last season and he didn't turn up for half the games, has much more to give than FF imo.

5 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

I hate transfer windows

I have the perfect antidote.

Believe nothing, take the mickey out of Nixon and the self-professed #ITKers and then you will be right 99% of the time.

5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

You do have to wonder what we are out to gain by publicly bidding for Forestieri, a player we have no chance of signing?

maybe Wednesday came in for Ince and we are the club retaliating by bidding for Forestieri.

Either way, close the transfer window as its giving me a head ache now.

I agree- let's wait until the word Signed appears next to a player.

Archived